Filler

"WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" A cry echoed throughout the mansion. Y/N stirred as he woke up.

Y/N yawned as he got up to take care of his baby boy, Clint. Natasha had named their son after her friend.

Startled by the sound, Y/N quickly awakens and reaches over to gently nudge Janet, who stirs awake as well. They exchange concerned glances and instinctively spring into action, their parental instincts kicking in. Y/N carefully scoops up Clint from his crib, cradling him in his arms, while Janet hurriedly switches on a soft night light to create a soothing atmosphere.

Clint's cries gradually subside as Y/N tenderly rocks him back and forth, whispering comforting words. Together, Y/N and Janet assess their son's needs, trying to decipher whether he's hungry, uncomfortable, or simply in need of some extra attention. They work as a team, exchanging observations and experimenting with different soothing techniques to calm Clint down.

Janet retrieves a warm bottle of milk from the kitchen, while Y/N readjusts Clint's tiny blanket and checks his diaper. As they work together seamlessly, their shared love and dedication for their son create a bond that is unbreakable. They approach parenting with the same determination and heroism that they bring to their roles as Avengers.

After some trial and error, they discover that Clint is indeed hungry. Y/N carefully cradles the bottle, feeding his son while Janet sits beside him, gently stroking Clint's tiny hand. As Clint drinks his milk, his cries transform into contented coos, his once-teary eyes now sparkling with warmth.

In this intimate moment, Y/N and Janet find solace and joy in their role as parents, appreciating the beauty and fragility of life. They understand that despite their incredible powers and the dangers they face as Avengers, their most important duty is to protect and nurture their family.

As Clint finishes his bottle and begins to drift back to sleep, Y/N and Janet exchange a tender smile, their hearts filled with a profound love for their child. They carefully place Clint back into his crib, tucking him in snugly, before settling down together once again.

In the quiet darkness of their bedroom, Y/N and Janet hold each other, cherishing the gift of parenthood and the bond they share. They know that tomorrow will bring new challenges and adventures, but for now, they find strength and purpose in being the best parents they can be to Clint, their precious little Avenger in training.

And so, the night continues, the city rests, and the Avengers remain Earth's mightiest heroes in more ways than one.