Clip

"Y/N, Jay, and Dr Mid-Nite are double agents for HYDRA.......I don't buy it." Batman said. "Neither do I." Hawkgirl said. "I've met double agents before. Those three are not double agents." Batman said. "I read Natasha's mind, she is lying." Martian Manhunter said.

"Wait what? If she is lying then why not tell Fury?" Static asked Martian Manhunter, completely surprised.

"Dr Mid-Nite was found in Fury's office. Must have tried to tell Fury about Natasha. But it looks like Fury's in on it." Hill said and looked down. She placed her hands on her face. She couldn't believe Natasha and Fury's betrayal was happening and she had no idea about it. Now three hero's, her icons, were locked up.

"It's not your fault. You had no idea about what was happening." Martian Manhunter said and placed his hand on Hills shoulder. She blushed softly and looked at her crush.

"We need to do something. We need to help Y/N, Jay, and Charles." Hawkgirl said and pulled out her mace.

"I agree. But we need more evidence. If we just say Martian Manhunter used his mind reading ability, it will just be our word against theirs." Batman said. "I can find the transmission Dr Mid-Nite told me about. I can try to find it in SHEILD's storage unit, if it hasn't been destroyed yet." Hill said.

"Thank you." Sandman said. "I'll do a watch on Black Widow and Fury. I'll use my intangibly and invisible form." Martian Manhunter said.

"I'll also keep a eye out for Y/N and the others. Most of the criminals in the vault and big house are in because of you guys." Hill said.

"Shit, forgot about that." Hawkgirl mumbled