Hulk vs The World Part 1

When first seeing a skinny and slender man, one might think "This guy needs to start eating more, he does not look well." Or "That man needs to get out more." Or maybe "Well, at least he is keeping a good eye on his shape." And there is that one person who would not think of anything about that man.

Bruce Banner was one of these skinny and slender men, but not the type of guy that you would ever wanna mess with. When he's not Bruce Banner, he's the big, green, raging, brute called the Hulk. Bruce Banner was once a scientist, but got caught in a gamma explosion.

After that, the destructive behavior of his monstrous alter-ego caused the U.S. military, for whom he was working on the gamma bomb project, to start giving him chase. Because of this, Bruce has spent his days on the run, trying to keep a low profile in public places in order not to get into trouble mostly from Ross and his Hulkbusters.

The Justice Society of America were also after the Hulk, not to hurt him, but to help him. They had a few run ins with the Hulk, all five times ended badly. One mission with the Hulk landed Dr. Mid-Nite in the ICU.

As of now Bruce Banner was in Las Vegas. JSA members Y/N, Martian Manhunter and their new recruit, Static, were already on the way to Vegas. They were traveling by jet.

"I was able to link to Dr Banners mind." Martian Manhunter explained to Static, who had asked how they knew where Bruce Banner was.

"You know, I've always wanted to visit Vegas, but not play those games. Everyone knows that Casinos are rigged." Y/N said as he was driving the jet.

"It is true. During one trip to Vegas, I discovered that a place called Aztec Palace was in fact a rigged casino. So I alerted the authorities." Martian Manhunter said as Y/N found a safe spot to land. "Alright. Everyone have their disguise?" Y/N asked as his Blue Lantern outfit disappeared and in its place was (casual clothing.). Martian Manhunter took his civilian form. Static snapped is fingers and was now wearing his regular clothes.

They walked out to the city and proceeded to walk around it, trying to find Bruce Banner. "So what are we gonna do once we find him?" Static asked. "We are going to help him. We believe that their is a place for the Hulk in this world. We just need to calm him down and tame him. Bruce Banner is also a brilliant man who deserves peace." Martian Manhunter said.

"Sweet." Static said with enthusiasm. Martian Manhunter used his telepathy to try and find Bruce Banner. After a few seconds, Martian Manhunter's eyes widened. "I know where he is. But we have to hurry. He's going to try and find The Absorbing Man." Martian Manhunter said in surprise and alarm. "Wait what? Absorbing Man? The Absorbing Man? As in bald pointy headed, can absorb anything, Absorbing Man?" Y/N asked. He never once thought that Bruce Banner would want to talk to someone as violent and crazy as The Absorbing Man.

"Yes." Martian Manhunter responded. "What? Why on earth would someone as gently as Bruce Banner wanna talk to that....oversized sponge?" Static asked in disbelief. He had tried to come up with something clever to call Absorbing Man, but couldn't think of anything, at least not yet anyway.

"Well we better hurry before something happens that gives jolly green giants a reason to show up." Y/N said. "Where's Bruce Banner now?" Y/N asked. "It's hard to say, but I believe he's heading to a....diner? Yes, a diner." Martian Manhunter said.

"A diner. Great, that narrow's it down." Y/N said as they looked at the various restaurant's down a street. "Hold on, here's a diner. Only one here." Static said as he looked at his phone and showed them the picture of a place called Vital sign Diner.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Y/N said as he. Martian Manhunter, and Static, took off in the direction of the diner.

It took them several minutes, but they eventually found their way to the diner. "Remind we why we couldn't just fly there." Static asked as they arrived at the diner. "You know we can't risk being seen. If our identity's got out. All super villains would know who's heads to put on pikes." Y/N said. "Yet you put our secrets with SHEILD?" Martian Manhunter asked as they walked into the diner. No sight of Bruce Banner. "We got here ahead of him." Y/N thought to himself. He and his friends/teammates sat down at a booth and were given menus. "I suppose a bite wouldn't hurt use while we wait." Martian Manhunter stated as they looked over the menu.

As they waited, Static looked around to see if Bruce Banner had arrived or not. As he looked he saw someone that startled him. "G-guys?" Static asked as he pointed to a muscular, bald, pointy headed man. The Absorbing Man. Y/N and Martian Manhunter looked and Y/N gulped. "Oh, forgot about him." Y/N said. Martian Manhunter remained surprisingly calm. "Let's not do anything to draw attention to us." He said.

"Do you boys know what you want?" A waitress asked the three. "I shall have your BLT. With Chocos as my dessert and milk to drink. Please." Martian Manhunter asked kindly. "J'hon's gotta have his cookies." Y/N giggled. J'hon was Martian Manhunter's real name.

"I'll have a hamburger with fries." Static asked. "With water." He added.

"And for you, sir?" The waitress asked Y/N. "I'll have (Favorite food.) please and a (Favorite drink.)." Y/N asked. "Great choice!" The waitress said happily as she took down their orders and left.

Just then, the door to the diner opened up and there he was, Bruce Banner.