Sophie Evergreen Full Danganronpa Character Sheet

Name: Sophie Evergreen

Gender: ♀️ Female

Height: 157cm

Weight: 48kg

Chest size: 78cm

Talent: Ultimate Florist

Birthday: January 5

Sign: ♑ Capricorn

Family: Mr. & Mrs. Evergreen (parents), Dylan Evergreen (younger brother)

Partner: Makoto Naegi (boyfriend)

Likes: Flowers, animals, the nature, sweet treats, Makoto Naegi

Dislikes: Rude people, seeing Makoto upset, her brother's laziness, witnessing violence against others, betrayal, Byakuya's attitude

Underwear design:

(I'm sorry I had to cuz when you complete a student's FTE you win their underwear as a reward, am I right? XDDDD)

Sophie's favourite underwear. The lacy design represents her ladylikeness.

Present:

Silver chain bracelet with rose charm - Present from Makoto as thank you for joining Sophie in a baking session (3rd Free Time Event)

Silver chain bracelet with rose charm - Present from Makoto as thank you for joining Sophie in a baking session (3rd Free Time Event). The bracelet is usually hidden underneath the sleeve of Sophie's blouse.

List of Makoto's FTEs with Sophie:

1 - Getting to know each other's talents.

2 - Learning about each other's family. Sophie jokingly said that it would be funny if her brother and Makoto's sister bump into each other, foreshadowing the events of Ultra Despair Girls.

3 - The baking session. Sophie begins crushing on Makoto by this point.

4 - A normal conversation with a cup of tea. Simultaneously, Makoto asks Sophie out on a date. (This event becomes available after Sophie reconciles with Makoto, which will be explained down below)

5 - The first date. The two spend their time at the greenhouse, making flower crowns. Near the end of this event, Sophie kissed Makoto on the cheek.

I got some more ideas about their scenarios after reading the script for DR1. These timeline occured after the 3rd class trial and carries on to the daily life of Chapter 4:

🌹 When Makoto volunteers to go with Kyoko to the bathhouse to talk with Alter Ego, Hina makes a comment about the two spending their alone time together.

🌹 This gives Sophie the wrong impression that Makoto likes Kyoko, and that Makoto took advantage of her kindness.

🌹 Makoto did mentioned that he could see the disappointment washing over her face when he went to the bathhouse with Kyoko.

🌹 Things got really awkward between the two while exploring the new floor of Hope's Peak, with Sophie barely can form any words to talk with him.

🌹 To Makoto's confusion, Sophie begins avoiding him, giving him the silent treatment. (except for the part where he begged Genocide Jill to talk to Alter Ego, she won't allow Makoto to do such ridiculous demands, despite the fact she's mad at him)

🌹 The first time Makoto saw Sophie being really angry? When she yelled at Jill and Hina to stop making dirty comments at each other.

🌹After Monokuma reveals that Sakura is the traitor, Sophie felt guilty for ignoring Makoto.

🌹 Sophie was reminded of her past after Sakura confessed to everyone that she betrayed everyone.

🌹 That night, she visits Makoto's dorm to reconcile with him, and reveals her backstory.

🌹 Back in her old school, her ex-friend spread false rumours about Sophie and turned everyone against her, reducing her to be an outcast.

🌹 She told her parents about the incident, and her parents sued the school for not taking action. As a result, Sophie transferred to another school.

🌹 However, even at a new school, she had trouble making friends. The only things that keep her happy are flowers and animals. She usually lends her mother a helping hand at her mother's famous flower shop, Evergreen Flowers.

🌹 Makoto finds out the reason why Sophie was mad at him. She feared that he would do the same thing her ex-friend did, and apologizes for not considering her feelings.

🌹 He shyly asks for a hug, which Sophie accepts. Awww! 🥺🥺💕💕💕

🌹 He also allows Sophie to stay the night in his dorm. Initiate cuddle sequence! (The first time was accidental, the second time is not. Also, no sexy stuff happening here)

And that's it for the extra scenarios! Damn, this took a while to write too ._.

Again I'm pissed that Wattpad fails to save my draft for this chapter. 😤