"Hi, is everything okay?" She heard, turning her head to see their waitress.

"Yes, can I have two boxes to go, please? Thank you."

After boxing up their food and paying for everything, Alyssa made her way from out the eatery with the boxes in her hand. She quietly opened the door, setting the box of food down. Alyssa then closed the door before making her way over to the driver's side. She opened the door and instantly grabbed Kaizier who cried harder.

Alyssa put his head in her chest as he cried. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, clutching the back of her shirt in his fists.

"I'm so sorry, mane" He cried into her chest, "I-I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it I'm sorry."

She rubbed his back soothingly, a tear rolling out her left eye. Alyssa wiped it away quickly, knowing that one of them had to be strong. "I know, baby. It's okay."

"I just m-miss ha so much, lyssa." Kaizier pulled away from her, wiping his eyes aggressively. "I miss ha so much, so fuckin' much. And I ca neva bring ha back. She gon miss our wedding, she gon miss seeing you pregnant, and she gon miss our baby. She ain't never gon get to experience the shit I needa ha with me for."

He took a deep breath, looking up at the sky. "Ian mean dat shit in there, Lyssa. I'm sorry, fat guh. I'm so fuckin' all ova tha place."

"I know." Alyssa smiled with watery eyes. "Worry about you right now, baby. I'm okay."

"No, dat ain't okay." Kaizier ran a hand down his face, "I shouldn't take this shit out on you. All you been doin' is helpin' me mane."

He sighed, wrapping his arms around her waist and bringing her between his legs. "I luh you so much, fat guh."

"I luh you too." Alyssa wiped under his eyes with her thumb before pecking his lips. His hands slowly traveled to her ass and he gripped her ass cheeks, forcing her as close as possible as he deepened the kiss.

Kaizier forced his tongue into her mouth, slapping her ass as she moaned, sucking on his tongue.

His hands made their way to her skirt as their tongues moved against one another's, twirling around and around. He lifted her skirt before letting it fall over his hands so no one would be able to see.

Kaizier then gently moved her panties to the side, Alyssa shuddering at the wind she felt against her vagina.

"Mmm fuck," She moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his fingers rub her swollen bud. She pulled away from him, seeing the small smile on his face.

He circled her bud, applying enough pressure that caused her to squirm in his arms. She gripped his shoulders, biting her lip.

"You forgive me, mama?" Kaizier whispered softly. "You know I luh you, Ian never meant to say that shit."

"I forgive you, I forgive youuu."

"Thank you, baby." He whispered, pulling his fingers away from her. He placed her panties back into place.

She watched as Kaizier brought his fingers up to his mouth. They kept eye contact as he slowly began to suck her juices from his fingers.

"It's so good." Kaizier grunted, "So fuckin' good."

Alyssa smiled, pulling away from him, running her hands down the back of her skirt to straighten it out. "You still wanna go with Horace and them to smoke now?"

"Yuh. I wantchu ta come too. It's gon be a couple of niggas there you don't know, so I wantchu ta stick beside me, mama."

"Ouu," Alyssa stuck her tongue out playfully, "We must be going to the trapppp! You finna flaunt me off. Yo slime bitch huh?"