1💟 OMG!! +

You slowly walk down the stairs to the kitchen, and that's when you see 7 figures in your kitchen looking and touching around random kitchen items

They looked like characters from demon slayer. You loved that anime, and you read the manga as well.

All of them look towards you, you were scared but you were happy you didn't know what to feel you had so many mixed emotions that's when you heard someone asking you where they were, the one that was asking you was MUZAN .You didn't even know what to say. You just said that they were in your house .You were still shocked because of what you just saw. You just wanted to have a normal day, but it wasn't normal anymore. (There was an Ohio joke here😭 )

You thought you were dreaming, so you pinched yourself it hurt. You know you weren't dreaming . You didn't even know what to say to them they were just looking at you like you were some type of animal in a zoo . You calmed down but still didn't know what to say .That's when you heard a person asking you who you were, this person was uppermoon 1 kokushibu. You told him that you were y/n l/n. (Should I change this to [name] or keep it?)

The uppermoons just stered down at you.

you looked over at Daki, you blushed as you saw that she was showing too much skin so you went upstairs and got some clothes, you came downstairs and they were still in the kitchen some were in the living room or exploring,

you knew they could kill you whenever they wanted to since they were demons and you were just a human. You gave the clothes to Daki she was confused so you told her to please put some clothes on because she was revealing too much skin.

she just put them on and told you that the clothes were pretty that she liked them, you were glad that she liked them, you then started looking around and you noticed that not all the uppermoons were there only some and then you noticed two of them weren't even uppermoons; two of them were lower Moons it was Enmu and Rui you were kindq confused but you really didn't care. That's when you remembered that some of the blinds were open but it was dark so you don't care and that you were going to close them later. that's when someone asked you what that big thing was on the wall. The demon that asked you that was douma.

You told him that it was a TV and that you could watch something on it like like movies or anything else, you could tell he was confused as he tilted his head like a puppy,  (why did i write that..)

"What are movies?" he asked, that's when you remembered that back then TVs weren't invented yet, so they didn't know what movies were or what a TV was so you just told him it's like moving pictures.

"Can you put a movie on it?" he asked, "of course, " you replied.

you were surprised that none of them tried to kill you, I mean, they could if they wanted to, but you didn't really mind it since you didn't want to die well, not yet.

You turn on the TV and just put some random movie on the tv. Douma just sat on the couch like it was his own home that's when you remembered about your cat and your dog they were still upstairs in your room you went upstairs and saw that they were just chilling in your bed you wondered why your dog was not barking anymore maybe because there wasn't any more noise?

You just let them out and you went behind them so that they didn't attack any of them or didn't get killed that's when your cat jumped on one of the demons, it was The Demon King Muzan you were scared what if something happened to your cat what if he killed your cat you were about to get your cat but it was too late your cat was already on Muzan . You were scared, but then Muzan just petted the cat he didn't hurt him or anything

( i forgot he didn't know what a cat was )

he just started to pet him. You were surprised. Everybody looked at Muzan and were very shocked at what they just saw. they soon turned around when muzan glared at them.

you thought, what if they kill anyone? maybe your neighbors but your one neighbor was not really a good person they were pretty annoying they got drunk every time and sometimes started knocking on your door for no reason so they didn't really matter you could care less about them. but your other neighbor he was really nice, so you thought of an idea maybe you could make a deal with the demons mostly Muzan he was the demon king you didn't know if it would work but you decided to try .You went up to Muzan and tapped his shoulder he looked at you with a glare shedding a shiver down your spine.

Letting the cat go, the cat went to Douma and sat next to him.

you told Muzan about not hurting anyone. Well, maybe you said that only one of your neighbors he could eat.

He agreed. You were surprised he did. That's when he asked you what some stuff was because everything looked really different he asked you what Douma was doing or what he was watching more like .You told him the same thing you told Douma, and he said a simple "okay." Soon he told the upper moons what you told him they just agreed with him, of course,he was the demon king and he could just kill them..and you too at any giving time if he was filling a little too silly.

I know this may not be good, but I tried part 2 ??

(Edit, wow, my grammar was shit and probably still is💀)