Chapter 21: It's just.. Complicated

I looked down at my phone and thought about Thomas. I thought about what everyone was saying, they all thought he was a nobody, they all thought so low of him. And honestly, I thought he would never fight, but he proved everyone wrong today!
Sooner than I knew I was blushing at the thought of Thomas, remembering the memories of us.
I remember when I fell on top of him on the ice, I remember when he picked me up to place the last box on our box fort, when he told me I was beautiful and that I didn't need to cover my face.
I just feel like without him I'll never be the same. I just feel like.. I need him.
I just suddenly can't give up on him, he's all I need. Friend, or something more, I just need him.
But why do I get so nervous when I look into his eyes? My heart starts beating faster, and everytime I just get this rushed flow of energy running through me.
I love how he sees me getting flustered over little things and helps me catch my breath.
But the way he makes me feel is more than anything than I ever felt before.

He's everything I want, but I don't deserve it all, I'm not worth it all. He's someone anyone would wish to find and keep as theirs.
He's someone who's worth the wait, after all these years of our heart breaks.
Butterflies come to life when I'm next to him, and it's just been a day, but I already know that I won't be able to move on from this.

I like Thomas..

Sykkuno Pov

I gazed at the blood all over my hands, some splattered on my clothes and face. I still can't believe I did that.. It just wasn't me, and it wasn't the way I wanted to handle it.
"Thomas?..!" The history teacher shouted at me as he unwrapped his arms from my waist.

"Y-Yes sir?"

"What gotten' into you?! This isn't like you!!" He said as he freaked our over the looks of Mason. The teacher himself looked like he was about to pass out. Maybe he has a weakness for blood.

"Well-"

"Principal's office!"

"But!-"

"No buts! Head to the office!"
I sighed and turned around to the stair case as I began my walk to the office.

I do feel bad and all, but he deserved it! So much.. He told me to kill myself, that's so wrong of him. No one should ever be told to go die.
Even the teacher didn't even know the full story, he just assumed I beat him.
But that was what it looked like.

I entered the office and was immediately greeted by Mrs. Locke and weird stares of many.

"Oh my god! Thomas?" She ran up to me and checked if I was ok, "I'm fine Mrs. Locke." I said nodding and smiling at her as if everything was fine.

"No! No, clearly you're not!-"

"Can you just lead me to the principal? I promise we'll talk later."

"Ok, uh right this way."

I gulped as I approached the room I never thought I'd be in for a reason like this. I started to sweat a little bit, I knocked on her door and she shouted to enter the room.

"Hi..!"
I said as I walked up to her to greet her. I held my hand out to shake, then pulled it back in as I realized they were still covered in dry blood.

"Oh my.." she said as she looked me up and down, "let's get you cleaned up."
She grabbed a few sanitary wipe and handed them to me. I cleansed myself as she told me to take a seat in front of her, "Ok we can't discuss anything without Mason himself, but I can contact your mom or dad to come over here, which do you prefer?"

"Dad! P-Please?"
I answered knowing my dad would be a bit more cool with it than my mom would.

She dialed my dad's phone, but there was no answer, "seems like your dad isn't available. I'm gonna have to call your mother."
My heart nearly stopped, now she's definitely gonna be questioning me about what's going on.
"Thomas? Is that fine with you?"
As much as I wanted to say no I agreed to the call, once she dialed my mom, I could hear her talking to her on the phone. It sounded like I had a lot of things ready for me.
-
My mom rushed into the office, "Thomas? What happened?" She said cupping my face, "nothing too serious..-"