Chapter 15: A Learned Mistake

A/N
Just a reminder in case people didn't understand, the 'Merry Christmas! Bonus Chapter' is not related to this chapter whatsoever. But other than that, Enjoy!

"I don't wanna do.. It."

"Oh.. I can go slow-"

"Just please, no..! I just.. don't!"

"Just the tip..?" He said as if that's make a difference.

"Dude! What the Fuck, I said no."

"What the hell then? So your wasting my gas for nothing?" He said switching up his attitude real quick.

"Well I thought you were gonna take me to the party!"

"What ever, get the fuck out! You can walk home you little hoe." He said putting his shirt back on.

"Fine then, virgin.." I mumbled under my breath. I exited the car with my black jacket in my hand, "and I'm not the hoe!" I shouted as he drove off. He ignored me, took an illegal left turn and drove out of my view.

I stood there in the empty parking lot letting his words sink in, tears filled my eyes. How am I even gonna get home..?

I pulled put my phone and called the first person that came to mind.

"Thomas?" I said as I tried my best not to sniffle.

"Hey- wait, are you ok..? You uh, sound like you're crying."

I chuckled and forced a smile, "No! Uh, I just need a ride back home. Can you, or do you know someone who can give me a ride back home?"

"Are you sure you're ok?- where are you?"

"I'm fine, really. I'm next to GameStop."

"Oh, well I can go get you real quick but uh. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah! I'm fine, but we can talk when you get here."

"Ok, be safe Rae. I'll see you right now."

"Ok."

I walked over to GameStop which was just a minute away, and sat there on a bench.
I sat there and cried, the tears fell into the palm of my hand and sank in.

"Why so I do these things to myself?" I mumbled as multiple tears streamed down my face.
I guess his words sank into my heart and made me extremely emotional.

"Raechel?.! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Thomas said running towards me, he got on his knee and lifted up my chin checking if I was hurt.

"Is that a hickey?"

He gave me a hickey?!

"What? -N-No!" I said hiding myself.

"Raechel, did someone hurt you?" He said gazing into my eyes. His face was close to mine and I can see he was concerned as I looked into his eyes.

"Thomas, I made a mistake."

"What happened?"

"I'm not hurt, just stupid.."

"Don't say that, what did you do?" He said as he held my chin.

"There was a party I got invited too, um and I didn't have a ride. So, this boy said he'd come pick me up at the park so I met him there.. Y-You know what..! I-Its stupid, I'm stupid. Can we just go?"

"Rae, if you want me to help you, I need to know what happened to you. I promise I won't judge you.-"

"-We ended up making out! But he wanted more than that." My emotional self couldn't handle it, multiple feelings forced themselves towards me. Embarrassed, confused, stupidity, messy and so many more, I just couldn't take it. Tears started filling my eyes and I couldn't stop them, "and I stopped him because it just didn't feel right."