Bonus Chap: Merry Christmas!

A/N
Just a note, this chapter is not part of the original story, it's just a bonus chapter for Xmas. Enjoy!

Rachel Pov
Today was finally christmas, right now my family and I were headed to Thomas's house so we can open presents, drink hot cocoa, and just have a fun time in general. On the way there I couldn't help but feel pumped up to see my best friend and to celebrate Christmas.
_
I walked up to his house and excitingly knocked on the door. "Oh hey guys! Come on in!" His mom said greeting us, "hello!" I said excitingly walking in.

"Are they here mom?!" Thomas shouted from his room.

"Yes! Get out here!"
I heard Thomas's door slam and footsteps as he ran towards the living room.
We entered the cozy and warm house. The smell of the fireplace flew into my nostrils, and I glanced to my right to see a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree. The nostalgia that smell brought to me just made me even more joyful. I remember running out everyday to the Christmas Tree and seeing my mom and dad drinking coffee next to it. Being an only child I'd be so excited to open all my presents. Time flies by too fast..
_
He was wearing a reindeer onsie and a red ball on his nose. "Like it?" He said turning around showing us his little tail.

"Aww, that's adorable!" My mom said going to check out his cute outfit.

"That's so cute Thomas! Where did you find it?"

"Oh, it used to be my dads so I just threw it in to wash and wore it. Its nice though right?"

"Yes! I love it, it looks great on you as well."

"Thanks!"

I went up to him and we shared a hug. He squeezed me tightly then we parted.

"Its a shame you didn't cosplay little elf." Thomas teased me, running his hand through my hair.

"Oh hush it..! Though, I probably would look really good as an elf." I said giggling.

"Let me re-phrase that, you already are an elf." He said walking past me. Our parents laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes as he walked over to great my mom and dad.

"So uh, are you and Rae a, thing?"

"Oh- they're just friends..!" My mom said hitting my dad softly on the shoulder reassuring him there's nothing romantic between us.

"Ahhh." My dad said, "just friends.. Ok!" He said in a teasing tone.

Thomas covered his mouth and chuckled. "Oh quit it dad." I said obviously joking.

"Ok, um so you guys know the plan, right?" My dad said speaking to Thomas's parents.

"Yes," his dad started counting with his fingers, "so we have the hot cocoa ready, we have presents for everyone, the pie, and we're going to watch a Christmas movie, we also have the turkey.. Shit! I forgot to buy the vegetables babe!"

"You did?!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry..! Do you guys mind it I go to the store real quick?"

"Actually lets go too," my mom said tugging at my dads sleeve. "I need to get one more thing."

"Ok, uh. Do you have room for two more?"

"Oh yeah! We might I have to stop for gas real quick though. You coming too babe?" His dad said talking with the parents.

"And leave them here?..!" She exclaimed

"First of all, I would never touch Rae, and second is that hard to understand that we're just friends?"

"Yes! You two are like, soul mates!"

"Mates, mom." I said trying to shut down the conversation.