" no dear. "

Rengoku opens his eyes , he could only make out a mans figure since the lights from the other room are still
glaring. He squints his eyes to try to make out the mans features. His Pink hair and golden eyes were the only thing he could make out. A sense of familiarity hits him. Hes seen this man before.

" uppermoon 3."

Rengoku shifts himself so his whole body is facing him. He feels as if he was experiencing de javu . He had went through this before he knows he is- its all too familiar.  But the familiarity breaks when he sees Mitsuri come in with two other demons with their eyes marked as

" uppermoons-!" His whole body jerks so hard he flops back down onto the bed. He didn't fall back into unconsciousness but his body is severly under stress. Muscles tense and body shaking he couldn't do anything but stare. He gave a pretty deathly stare.

"Rengoku-san! Please don't worry they helped me find you!" He consoles him and holds him tightly trying to keep him up to date on what had happened.  Rengoku states that he doesn't recall anything she had stated and the last thing he claims to have seen was during

" mugen train ... i was at the mugen train..."
Akaza was in shock. Did he forget everything they have gone through? Did Did have to restart? It's fine by Akaza but Rengoku seems very unwilling here.

"Love. It's me Akaza.." He holds Rengokus hand. Hoping that he would remember. He knows he's asking for a miracle to the unexsisting gods. He even prays to the Lord. A foolish act really but hes desperate.  He can't lose him like this.

---

"Love its me-" A pillow is thrown at his direction but he swiftly avoids it.

"Away. What the fuck is wrong with you go. I don't understand and i don't fucking CARE about you. I don't know why Mitsuri is by your side but because of her your heads not off your gross body . Go to hell whore." Akaza doesn't respond. He's used to Rengokus words now. After 2 weeks he still tries to bring back his familiar. He's still holding on still trying.

He turns to leave the room , Mitsuri at the door. She puts her hand on his shoulder, pulling him in for a hug and patting his back. Caressing his back he tells him if he still wants to try. His eyes well up with tears as he shakily tells her that he can't give up. She Nods and supports him fully. Tanjiro along with Senjuro and his sister has arrived at the hotel.

"What took you sooo long?" Douma asked The red haired kid. Using his war fan as a pointer stick he waves at the two as a greeting. The boys bow and simply reply that they had encountered many demons along the way. They were soon escorted to Rengokus room. They meet A sobbing demon and the Love hashira at the door. Tanjuro can only hope for the best.

"Tanjiro,  Senjuro. Rengoku may not... remember you well , expecially you Tanjiro. He seemed to have forgotten alot of things expecially everything that happend after the mugen train incident. He has also grown to be very vulgar and less.. sympathetic.... I wish you the best" mitsuri goes back to consoling the uppermoon who seemed to have been crying for hours on end. Tanjiro smells so much pain and grief from the demon its suffocating. He pats his back as he enters the room Senjuro does the same.

" morning.. Aniki..! "  senjuro smiles , tears already falling down his cheeks.

It all feels too familiar... the way senjuro comes in..

" SENJURO! Hello! How are things doing!?" Tanjiro smile falters and  glances at Senjuro who got the message. Rengoku smelled very angry and frustrated and even though Senjuro doesn't have the ability to smell it he could hear and see it very well in his brother. He couldn't hold back the tears stinging his eyes. He can't bear to see his brother like this. Its not like him

"  I'm glad you're back brother.."

The end

.

.

.

.

Sike. Time to dissappear

Also did anyone get the reference in  paragraph 20