1/12/21

Notes
This might me confusing to you all but reminder , " --- " means time skip. It can be time skip forward or backwards. Just read carefully. This all happend within a day though , just different time periods. The next few chapters will have the same layout.
_________
Dusk breaks.

-Day 1 has started

Kokoshibu makes a move. He alone is to cover the west side of the land. Its not impossible but its time consuming. And would be useless if no information was found. Expecially if they had found out they had never gone this path. They all decided to go as far as they can for 3 days. Then would come back to tell the rest on their findings.

Kokoshibu had found his first checkpoint. A village. Quite small but very busy. Everything is lively and had not smelled any traces of Demons. This could be a place where Kyojuro was taken to they headed west. If . Before stepping in he swiftly changes into his human disguise. trying to not seem Suspicious by walking in circles he heads towards the blood donation building to stock up on some blood.

Kokoshibu had been the type of demon to kill under orders and never for his own. He had never really eaten someone . When he did , it was when Muzan was watching him . And those people he ate , he made sure to eat small chunks. Slowly . To stall time. When Muzan left -satisfied knowing his uppermoons were getting stronger -, Kokoshibu would try his best to get the person to continue living.

He never failed to save them. He doesn't know why but , eating others made him feel a strong sence of guilt. As if he was going against someone's words. Someone who he held dear.
Family.

Kokoshibu leaves the building , in search of traces or clues to where the flame hashira was kept. He tried to blend in with the crowd but he just gave himself away due to his height. He can change his height but too many people had seen him like this. He asked locals on if they had seen a blonde-ish man with red tips at the end of his hair. All he got was " i dont know" or a " never seen never heard of this man". It was never ending.

Kaw

A crow.

He looks up to see it decend slowly. He also looked at the sky. Its soon midnight. The streets were getting quieter. Kokoshibu walked out of the village before allowing the crow to start spilling information. It doesn't say a word. It just rests on his shoulder. He takes it as the bird was Assigned to him. The bird was rather comfortable. He was told once that his presence gave a demonslayer type of feeling to it. I guess thats why it wasn't hesitant. But its not like demons eat birds though. Kokoshibu then thought about Douma. Then prayed he didn't kill the crow.

Midnight hits

Kokoshibu is far from the village. He had tracked through a forest and is now following a traintrack to wherever. He might even try to catch a ride . A faint noise can be heard. Ah the train. Surely its too late for people to travel. But then again , each stop were miles away so one stop could be hours on end. He moved off the track still walking straight. He Switched to his human form and waited for the right time.

---

"Dar.....ling..."

Hes alive. Fuck im alive. Rengoku says a silent prayer and begs for akaza to find him. Even if it takes years. He wants to be able to die in his arms and not hers. Rengoku opens his eyes. Its a bright morning. Hes in a forest. Clean , Clothed .His blade beside him. Hes on a chair. Not tied up. He looks at the womman again. With an unamused expression and tone he asks where they are. She simply replied with the word wisteria.
He doesnt understand. " Forest " she says , trying to hint Rengoku.

Are we in a wisteria forest..? He thinks. But the forest isint purple. And The wisteria forest was miles away from his location before. Where was his location before? Couldn't be far from his house right?