"At ten. I can't imagine it will last overly long, but those guys like to talk. And drink," Louis snorted.

"Okay. That'll be fine. I'll just take Indie with me," Harry shrugged. Louis' face instantly turned white.

"You're taking Indie to the store with you? Harry, what about paparazzi? Fans? Our families haven't even met her yet and the world might get that chance before they do?" Louis panicked.

"Celebrities do this all the time, Lou. If I don't want paparazzi to see her, they won't. I ordered a covered carrier for her the other day so we can bring her places without worrying about paparazzi. I don't really want to hide her, but I want to give her the most normal life as we possibly can. I don't want her growing up a spoiled brat," Harry explained to him.

Louis was silent for a minute. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you. If the paps want something bad enough, they will get it. You know how far they'll go. I know that we aren't royals by any means, but Princess Di? She died because of the paps. I don't want that for you or our daughter. Just because the band is on hiatus, doesn't mean that we instantly lost our fame stars. The paps are dying to see how we're spending this break. If they see you with a baby, who knows what headline they'll come up with."

"Louis, I know. And you don't have to worry. Nothing bad is going to happen because nobody other than our families, the boys, and management knew that I was even pregnant or that we were starting a family. The fans know that I love babies and that I'm friends with people that have babies. Nothing is going to stop them from thinking that she's someone else's kid. We'll be okay," Harry reassured.

Harry could see that Louis wasn't convinced about the grocery trip that was going to take place, but he didn't say anything. There was no reason that Harry couldn't be a normal dad and go grocery shopping with his baby. Besides, if he went to a lowkey enough place where people didn't go, then everything would be okay. Chances were that paparazzi wouldn't even be somewhere small. Besides, it had been ages since Harry had been able to go out in public, looking like his normal self. He deserved to at least go grocery shopping for an hour.

----

By the time Harry had gotten Indie dressed and in her winter gear, Louis had already left for his meeting. It was pretty sad that Harry was feeling so exhilarated about going to the grocery store. Once he had gotten his own coat and mittens on, he buckled Indie into her carrier and went out to their vehicle. He hadn't quite become an expert at buckling in a baby, but if it kept giving him the struggle that it did every time, then he would become a professional in no time. As he struggled, Indie was just looking at him underneath the brim of her winter hat. She was so content when she wasn't crying.

Harry finally figured out the baby seat and then hopped into the driver's seat. As he turned the car on, he prayed to the Lord above that the radio wasn't on full blast because he didn't want to scare Indie into a fit of tears. He knew that Louis had been the last one to take it, even if it was Harry's car. He was anticipating the loudness of The Killers or something, but a huge sense of relief came over him when it was silence. As he peered in the review mirror to back out, he saw Indie's little eyes looking around, the expression on her face full of wonder and curiosity.

The ride to the grocery store wasn't terribly long as there was one just a few miles from their house. When he pulled into the lot, there didn't seem to be as many cars there as he was anticipating, which made him beyond happy. The chances of him being noticed and paps running after him was just as slim as he had hoped it would be. The other part he was grateful for was that his vehicle blended in with the rest of them because they were on the more expensive side of town, something that he was actually okay with for once. His car wouldn't make him stick out for once.