🌡 sick! reader x glass brother, comfort lol 🌡

You loved GB, you really did, and he loved you too, but you were too scared to tell him you were sick. 

You didn't know if he could tell or not, because you could tell by just looking at yourself that you were sick, the heat you radiated told anybody who had any level of skill with sickness you had a bad fever.

But he seemed to ignore it, as if he expected you to solve your problem on your own. You groaned as you trudged into the living room, coughing and sputtering. Flopping onto a chair, a horrid sore throat taking away any chance of interaction with Glass Brother, you hated calling him that, so you called him Glassy, or GB.

He looked at you from across the room, you couldn't really tell if he was concerned or done with your shenanigans. He did get up and walk towards you.

"You okay?" No answer, hmph. He picked you up, sat down on the chair and sat you in his lap, his brother had a kind demeanor but you could tell Glassy was definitely on the softer side.

He pat you on the head, stroking his fingers through your hair, he seemed tranquil and happy too, so you two just sat there for a while, in peace.

You suddenly broke the silence. "Do you love me, Glassy?"

He stopped and looked down at you, dumbfounded. "What- you know I do, why ask that?" he added quickly. "I mean, it's fine to have doubts, but you know I love you. That'll never change."

"Mmh, okay." you rasped, slightly tired as you curled up into his warmth, soon enough you both went back to the blissful, quiet serenity that was broken for a slight moment in time.

You softly snickered as you began to fall asleep, hearing him say; "Also, don't call me 'Glassy'."

------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed lol.

-a/n