Chapter 52:When reality bends to your will, math's not so hard

Start from the beginning

Mondt:Oh no. He has a math seizure! I saw thus before. To the infirmary with you, Sherman.

Mondt lead Sherman to the door. In the meantime Kumagawa looked over Sherman's paper.

Kumagawa:[Hm, just that?]

In a few seconds he completed the paper. Out of curiosity Blythe took the paper and looked over the solutions of the math book.

Blythe:He...he got all of them right!

Kujira:What's she so surprised for? They're not even that hard.

Najimi:Well, abnormals are born with genius level intellect.

She was more than shocked. Who would've thought out of everyone, those three were so good at math?

Mondt:We have a problem. Without at least three members we can't compete.

Blythe:The twins and Kumagawa! I saw them resolving the problems.

Mondt:Ohoho, they're not qualified! And I have the tests to prove it.

The math training come to an end. As the trio of anti social teenagers made their way out, Blythe came after them.

Blythe:Brittany, Whittany, Kumagawa! You need to help us! I saw what you did, you're mathematical geniuses.

Whittany:...How dare you!?

Myouri:At least we have a cat fight to pass the stupidity!

Zenkichi:Why are you nad Kumagawa-senpai alwais so happy to see girls throwing hands?

They were indignated, as the twins really despised the smart kids. Of course, Kumagawa is the only exception.

The minus was already bored of Blythe's attempts, however. While the twins were good at math, they were nowhere near a special.

In fact, from Blythe's perspective Kumagawa would be a supergenius. But so would be any other abnormal, they were just build different.

Najimi:Exactly!

Zenkichi:Well, I can't deny that.

Blythe:Please! I'll do anything.

Whittany:First, stop calling us geniuses. Someone might hear you!

Brittany:And second, get us rid of detention.

Blythe accepted. She went back to Mondt and voluntered to take their detention if they lose.

The twins were back at their daily activities. Staying at one meter from one another and sending messages between them in place of talking.

Brittany:Whittany, you crack me up.

Whittany:Brittany, I'm laughing so hard on the inside.

Zenkichi:...I gear for the future of humanity.

Najimi:Eh, maybe Kumagawa-kun will destroy the world before getting too bad.

Blythe:I finnaly found you! You're now part of the team.

She got out three yellow T-shirts. Even Kumagawa had the common sense to not want to wear it in public.

Brittany:Isn't there, like, a way for us to get rid of detention and to not join the team?

Blythe:No! We had a deal!

Whittany:Worth a try.

The three got their T-shirt. Blythe made signs with her hand for them to put them on in excitment.