Part 10

| kylian's pov |

Today was match day.I am actually quite nervous .More than normal because Ava is coming to watch me and I don't want to embarrass myself infront of her. Hopefully I'll do just fine, I believe in myself.

           Texts:

kylian:
hey pretty, remember it's match day😙

ava:
shit! i forgot im at my grandmas for the weekend

kylian:
are you having a laugh? AVA!!!
AVA
STOP LEAVING ME ON SEEN
AVA YOU BUM
UGHHHHH I HATE YOU
*seen*

"Love you too" Said Ava suddenly behind me. I fell off the couch.She started laughing her head of.

"Stop laughing you plant pot. You scared the shit outta me, I almost pissed myself jeez ava" I said and dramatically rolled my eyes.

"Sorryyyy, anyways I think I'm quite early" she said.

I point at the clock.

"Yeah. 3 HOURS EARLY. WHY SO EARLY?? " I shouted at her.

"Damn, take a chill pill. I just wanted to spend some more time with you" She said then we made eye contact.

"Awww so cute." Neymar walks in the room.

"Bro I swear to fuck where do y'all keep coming from. I thought I locked the front door?" I ask confused.

"You clearly didn't" Said Sara walking in aswell.

"I need to remind y'all that this is my house and even if the front door is open you still need to knock because I might be doing some personal stuff"I stated and everyone stared at me.

"Like what? Having sex with Ava?" Neymar asked smirking. I rolled my eyes to his response. Ava just looked at me as if she wouldn't mind that. Or maybe im just overthinking it..

"Anyways, we should be heading towards the stadium" I said then went upstairs to grab all my stuff.

After I got changed, I went downstairs and everyone was waiting for me. Me and Ava got in my car and neymar and sara went in Neymar's.
The ride to the stadium was about 20 minutes and it was really quiet. I had to break the silence..

"What's under that jacket?" I suddenly asked and ava looked weirdly at me.

"Uhm, what do you mean by that?" She asked with a confused face.

"I asked you if you could wear my jersey to the game." I said then checked her out.

"Ohh that, of course I'm wearing it duh" She says then unzipped her jacket to prove that she is wearing the jersey.

"Perfect princess" I said then we both made eye contact and smiled. Her smile is so beautiful, I could stare at it for hours and never get bored.

We arrived at the stadium.

"Here, this is your ticket and by the way you sit in the VIP section so you can have the best view of me scoring loads of goals." I said proud.

"Bit cocky aren't you?" She said then I smiled at her comment.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I have to go train 15 mins now before the game, see you after the game" I said then waved.

"GOOD LUCK MY CUTE LTTLE TURTLE" she shouts back. I smile back at her and give her a thumbs up. I really do not deserve such a wonderful girl.

The game is about to start. I try to spot Ava in the VIP section and when I did we made eye contact.

(Im just gonna skip to half time)

Half time and it's 1-0 for them. I'm disappointed with my performance today, something aint right, I gotta do better in the second half.
Second half starts with messi making a magnificent pass to neymar and neymar scores!!!!!!1-1!!!!
It's 90th minute, we need a last minute goal, we need to win this game. As soon As I thought that, hakimi crosses the ball over in the box perfect for me to score. 2-1 for PSG!!! COME ON I SCOREDD!! The crowd was screaming "ALLEZ PARIS ALLEZ PARIS" I done my usual celebration then I went over to where Ava was sitting and blew a kiss to her then did a heart with my fingers. She smiled at me proudly. I was the happiest person on earth right now.

Sorry for short chapter again, it's just that I haven't got the time to update bcs of school and all that

Sorry for short chapter again, it's just that I haven't got the time to update bcs of school and all that. Also I've got no motivation.
Anyways hope you liked the chapter!! x
<3333