Part 5

"Um sure you can come i guess" I said hella confused.

We said goodbye to neymar and sara then walked out of the restaurant.

"Question" Kylian said.

"What?" I said.

"How are we gonna get to your house?" Kylian asked.

"Oh shit...Wait how did you even get here then?" I asked confused.

"Oh emm, well the training centre is no more then 5 mins away from here so I just walked here?" He said.

"Oof ok. Hey, I got an idea, what about we go to the training centre and see if there's anyone there that could give us a ride back home?" I asked.

"Yeah great. Let's go then, follow me" He said and walked infront of me.

After 5 mins, we got to the training centre. We walked in and Kylian talked to some girl at the reception then I followed him to the changing rooms.

"Thankfully, Achraf is here because he had to stay at training a bit more so he can give us a ride." Kylian said.

"I'm not so sure that he likes me, why would he wanna give me a ride?" I asked.

"Nahh don't worry about it. He'll say yes whether he wants to or not" Kylian winked.

We waited for Achraf to get changed then made our way to Achraf's car. We hopped in.

"Wait I'm so confused right now. Why are you with her?" Achraf asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow now could you please just fucking drive us to her house?" Kylian said angrily.

"Oh damn, boy is moving fast huh" Achraf looked at me smirking.

"Achraf just shut the fuck up and drive us fucking home!" Kylian shouted.

"Yeah you heard him" I said.

"Fine fine fine." Achraf said.

After a 15 minute silent drive, we arrived to my house. We got out of the car without even saying thank you or even goodbye to Achraf. Thankfully my parents weren't home, they are at some friends house. Kylian followed me up to my room.

"So why did you really want to come here?" I asked looking at him.

"Umm. Well, I think you wouldn't expect me saying this but I think I owe you an apology." Kylian quietly said.

"I've never seen this side of Kylian before so I'm here for it" I said surprised.

"So uh how should I start....First of all, I'm sorry for all these years that I made you look like shit in high school. I made you feel miserable and I realised I should've never done anything like that to your OR anyone else because after all you're a really sweet girl who didn't deserve all that shit that I've put you through.." Kylian said.

"W-wow. I have no words" I said surprised.

"I'm sorry did I say anything that upsets you?" Kylian said then looked me in the eyes.

"No,no. I'm just so..so surprised. I never would've thought that you would say this stuff to me. I'm so shocked. "'I said.

"I'm just so so FUCKING sorry. I don't know what else to say. I just want you to forgive me because I've been thinking about you and all I've done to you these last few days and trust me, I feel like shit." He said sadly.

Without even thinking I came in closer to him and pulled him in a big hug. He hugged me back instantly. I looked up at him.

"Friends?" I mumbled.

"Friends." He said smiling for the first time tonight.

I finally updated yay. A short chapter because I wrote this at 2am and I was about to fall asleep while writing it.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed reading it!! <33
Have a great day/night!
ALSO WELL DONE TO KYLIAN FOR WINNING THE GLOBE SOCCER AWARD FOR "Best men's player of the year 2021". He has worked so hard this year and I'm so proud of him :)

 He has worked so hard this year and I'm so proud of him :)