Suddenly, Bekah storms in, dragging Care's boy-toy along with her. Klaus' eyes turned towards his sister and the wolf before he spoke up, "I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass." Rebekah threw the wolf into her brother's arms but not before glaring over at him for his remark.

"Leave him alone!" The doppelganger shouts pleadingly.

"Yeah, as if that's going to work." Melinoe muttered though the Bennet witch heard her and glared. "Keep looking at me like that Beatrice and I'm going to cut out your fucking spleen."

"I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus begins to explain and bites into his wrist before shoving it into Tyler's mouth much like he had done with Ray, "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry."

Mel sighed as Klaus snapped the wolf's neck whilst Elena, Matt and Bonnie were shocked and unable to speak for a few seconds. The hybrid merely smirked over in the twin's direction.

"Something tells me Care's not going to be happy about this," Mel spoke breaking the silence making Coda roll his eyes.

Matt kneels down next to his friend and whispered to his body, "He killed him."

"I hope he stays dead." The male siphoner says loudly earning a glare from the human, but it was Matt Donovan. Who would be afraid of him?

"He's not dead dimwits. Niklaus' blood will put him through the transition into a hybrid. Granted, he doesn't end up like the first batch." Mel announces, scrolling through her phone.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safekeeping. Melinoe and Malacoda are staying here too." Klaus states, shooing the human and witch off. The twins roll their eyes once their names were mentioned.

"So, this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Bekah examines the brunette who tries her hardest to not feel intimidated by the pretty and dangerous blonde.

"Pretty sure they all look the same." Coda pipes up, leaning his head against the wall, "The personality, however, is the real game-changer."

"Enough. Rebekah, take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Rebekah throws her brother a dirty look and begins to drag Tyler behind her by his arm.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing."

"You're one to talk," Mel mutters under her breath though the hybrid merely shoots her a look.

"Stefan..." Elena pipes up after a while making the twins finish their intense battle of thumb war and see Stefan walk into the gym.

"How cute," Coda cooes, looking between the two with a teasing expression, "A lover's reunion."

"Klaus." He simply states, ignoring the younger siphoner.

"This is going to end well," Mel mumbles leaning her head against her brother's shoulder.

"I'm looking forwards to it," The male siphon whispers, eyes darting between the doppelganger, vampire, and hybrid, "Man, I want some popcorn."