five

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 3: Episode 5, The Reckoning

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

𝕮𝖔𝖉𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖓𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒,

"We need to talk about the merge, Mel." Malacoda started and watched as his sister froze for a moment but just continued walking as if he said nothing. "You can't just ignore it."

"We are not going through with it." She stated firmly not bothering to look back at him and instead heading towards the gym.

"We might have to."

"You don't know that."

Grabbing ahold of her arm, Coda spun his sister around so their identical brown eyes met. "We can't let Lucas and Olivia do the merge."

"We also can't kill them. If we don't find a way to free Kai, then having Liv and Luke merge is the next best thing." Mel shoved her brother off and continued towards the gym, ignoring the look of a few seniors.

"And Dad wins."

"He won't win."

"Yes, he will. He got rid of Malachai and the moment Luke wins the merge he'll be the leader of the Gemini Coven and come after us...it's not like we can kill him after that." Coda states, his voice void of his emotion, "You could be the next Leader."

"We could become vampires? Our lives cease to be linked to the Leader of the Coven and we can kill them all." The elder siblings suggests, ignoring his last statement and her head coming up with scenarios of what would happen to them if they lived forever.

"I'm not giving up my magic." The younger twin retorts and Mel merely sighs and pushed the door to the gym open revealing Klaus who was speaking to Elena regarding her classmate's lives. Bonnie and Matt stood off to the side, not knowing what to do.

"And we are not discussing this further." She shoots back and the hybrid perks up at the sound of her voice.

"Mel, lovely of you to join us." He grins speeding next to her, incredibly close. Coda clears his throat and the hybrid's face turns displeased at his presence, "Coda."