"No! I mean- you don't have to change anything if you're comfortable living like this. It's just that I'm not used to it and it's so different from my house and-"

"You are going with me to turn my house into a home." Sooyoung completely interrupts Jiwoo and quickly, yet gently, takes her hand and leads her to her car.

"Sooyoung, aren't you doing this so suddenly?" Jiwoo questions her every move but still willingly sits in the passenger's seat herself.

"Yeah, and? Besides, I too, think my interior needs a makeover." Sooyoung's already driving.

"That's not what I meant! How are you gonna buy it all?"

She softly brakes the car on the side of the street.

"You little- I'm not doing all of that in one day! I'm obviously gonna plan it out first, and with that, I'm gonna need your help."

"I'm just an artist, not an interior designer!" Jiwoo exclaims, though the smile on her face still remains.

"As if I'm an interior designer myself!" Sooyoung chuckles.

"I'm too broke to hire a professional, and it's more fun this way, I want to do this with you."

When Jiwoo finally can't retaliate, Sooyoung shifts the gear to drive again.

"Alright then, BUT if I destroy something in your house, that's not gonna be my problem anymore!"

"Don't even try." Sooyoung jokingly glares at her and notices Jiwoo blushing as she laughs.

The woman's thoughts get interrupted when she feels the subject of her memories slightly shift on top of her.

No matter how much Sooyoung tried to convince her to go back home, the girl still insisted on staying with her, wanting to help Sooyoung assemble two cabinets she bought, as well as to apply the newly bought wallpaper on her walls.

It took them 5 hours with little breaks in between to do all of the work, and as soon as they finished, Jiwoo immediately jumped into her arms in complete exhaustion. They ended up sitting down on her couch for a while, and the older woman didn't realize that Jiwoo had already fallen asleep.

Now, they were both lying down on the same couch, with her on top of Sooyoung, clinging to her like a koala, and her head resting on the taller's chest.

Jiwoo shifts to stretch her legs a bit, then Sooyoung feels her freeze.

"Don't panic, it's just me." She giggles.

"Mhm..." Jiwoo hums, her voice scratchy from just waking up.

She finally lifts her head off from Sooyoung's chest, her eyes still droopy, slowly blinking them to see her clearly.

"I'll be going home now, sorry for keeping you awake. I must've been heavy." Jiwoo rubs Sooyoung's arm in gratitude.

"It's fine, but I think you should stay, Jiwoo. It's 2am." She replies, fixing the girl's bangs.

Jiwoo's sleepiness suddenly disappears, her eyes widening in shock.

"Oh my god, Sooyoung. You really didn't even think of waking me up?! My family probably thinks I've been kidnapped or-"

"Kidnapped? Calm down! I already texted your dad that you're still here with me. I even sent him a picture of you sleeping with your mouth open."

"Why would you do that?!" She whines, and the other snorts.

"Proof for your family, a reaction meme for myself." Her tone is mischievous, and Jiwoo playfully smacks her shoulder.