Chapter Two

The doctors came in and said it ms not going to be good for your son. My mom and dad cried. Then the doctor conclude, he might not make it over night. Then my mom and dad including my brother and sister and my wife all came over and prayed for me. Then my my heart stopped. The computer kept on saying not pulse. My mom and dad cried , my brother and sister kept on praying. My wife came over and said babe I'm so sorry. I have not been there for you when you needed me.,please come back to life and give me a second try. Then all of a sudden my heart began to start. The computer said I had a pulse. My wife looked at me and gave me a hug. My brother and sister stopped praying and gave me a hug. My mother and father walked in and gave me a hug. I looked at everyone and said I'm fine. What happened while I was dead. Nothing came out of there mouths. The doctor came in and said, he needs to stay overnight just in case. I replied to the doctor and replied, that's fine with me. My mom and dad, brother and sister, and my wife left the room then the hospital. Then I had a flashback me and girls first date. It all started December 23rd, 1995. I was sitting on my front porch waiting for my sister to get home from her boyfriend house. My brother was asleep with his girlfriend which in the present day the are not together because my brother couldn't handle her partying with other guys at night behind his back. I started at the sun and looked at my neighbor carry thier groceries inside. Then about 2 hours later, my sister arrived. She pulled into the driveway with her boyfriend in the front seat. Her boyfriend waved his hands at me and say hey bro, you gonna help or what? I looked into the sky as if to ignore him. He started at me and said hey bro, come help or else. I still looked into the sky as if to ignore him. I never liked her boyfriend. My sister turned to face me and hey Henry can help a little? I looked at her and smiled and said lil sis I'm can help you only if you give me the keys to take a drive for a little bit. She looked at me with a serious face and said only for a little bit.