Y/n was shocked by his behavior, it's the first time he was shouting at her.

Without thinking anything Taehyung punched him really hard which Made him hit the wall beside him.

Jungkook: "Ahhh...I didn't d-

Taehyung grabbed his neck and pinned to the door but the door was not locked so the door went wide open and Jungkook fell down hard with Taehyung on top of him.

At Downstairs.

Jimin's POV

Jimin: "Huh? What was that?"

[Author: "BTW, all the guards are outside"]

Jimin looked up stairs and his eyes widened. He rushed upstairs and went to them.

Jimin: "What are you 2 doing?!! Taehyung leave him!"

He looked at the room and saw her.

Jimin: "Huh! Who is she!?"

Taehyung: "Jimin you don't know anything, so step out of this"

Jimin: "I don't care"

He start to drag Taehyung from there.

Taehyung: "I will not forgive you Jungkook!"

Jimin: "Enough, enough"

With that Jimin drag him to his room.

As soon as Taehyung went from there Y/n ran to Jungkook who was lying on the floor.

Y/n: "Jungkook! Are you okay?" she said while touching his bleeding lips.

Jungkook: "Ah...I'm alright. And!!" he suddenly sat up and Y/n was startled by his sudden action.

Jungkook: "How do you know him?"

Y/n: "He is my brother Jungkook, I finally found him" she said happily with tears.

Y/n: "And how do you know him!?"

Jungkook: "Actually he was my one hyung, Taehyung"

Y/n: "Huh?!" she was surprised as well as confused.

Jungkook: "I will tell that later y/n" he said while getting up.

Y/n: "hmm, and how am I here? Are you the one who brought me?!"

Jungkook: "Yeah" And he said the flashback.

Jungkook: "So I brought you. I want you forever, I love you with my whole heart love...." He said with pure love.

Her tears made their way down.

Y/n: "I love you too Jungkook" she said hugging him.

Both are smiling with tears.

Then y/n can fell his abs, that's when she remember that he was only in his towel. She suddenly pulled back.

Jungkook: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Go and wear something" she said with red cheeks.

Jungkook: "what if a no?" he said walking closer to her, she was shocked.

Jungkook: "I'm just kidding baby" he said pinching her cheeks and went to the closet.

At Taehyung's room