Dinner.

After the whole shenanigan in the bathroom, both the boy and girl had settled down and were now resting in eachothers embrace.

It was nearly 8pm and the boy and girl were now starting to get famished.

"I am hungry..." She voiced out her thoughts as her stomach grumbled. With her face turning red she shifted to her side, trying to avoid his gaze.

Embarrassment filtered through her body as she tried to cover up another grumble that was coming from her stomach, Ayanokouji who was seeing her squirm patted her on the head.

"How about we order some food?" He proposed.

As soon as he said that the door bell rang.

*Ding* *Ding*

Both the boy and girl sat up, Karuizawa who was still in Ayanokoujis arms had her hair dishevelled; as she started moving from her position to see who was at the door.

Completely ignoring Ayanokoujis complaint.

"Let me go Kei, I'll answer." He told her as he looked over at the door.

He got up at the same time she did, however the girl didn't pay any attention to him and continued walking to the telecom in the living room.

"Hello? Who is this?" With an annoyed expression adorning her face she asked the person on the other side with a scornful tone.

The person on the other side being Matsushita Chiaki.

"Open the door Kei." She barked through the telecom.

Matsushita who was on the other side had her arms crossed, with a fire in her eyes as she tapped her foot on the floor in apparent anger and frustration.
It wasn't a request to open the door that was made by Matsushita, it was a demand. An order as she snarled through the intercom.

Kei who wasn't phased by her words looked back at Aynokouji and beckoned him over.

The boy seeing her, was wondering about what she was uttering to the machine; her words muffled by her hand cupping her mouth.

He started walking, whilst Matsushita who was outside didn't move an inch and awaited for Ayanokouji to speak so she could be invited in. Ayanokouji who was now at Keis side spoke into the telecom at Keis discretion.

Although it was Ayanokoujis place.

"Hello? Who is this?" He spoke into the telecom with a question. With his usual tone he addressed the person on the other side.

"Kiyotaka? What is Karuizawa san doing with you?" When she heard his voice she began with a question of her own.

Although she knew the reason as to why she was there she still chose to ask that question as to not raise any suspicions of her knowledge.

Karuizawa who was beside Ayanokouji looked  between him and the telecom. She partly wanted him to tell the truth about the reason for her being here and to shoo her away, however she also wanted Matsushita to come in and see her actions towards the boy.

How she would tease him, How she would caress him, How she would flirt with him.

She wanted to flaunt her status as Ayanokoujis partner right at her face, Matsushita who would be with them being unable to do anything but leave.

"Well... about that. She wanted me to help her with studies and we hadn't noticed how late it was so we were about to order pizza... and then you came along." He explained, telling a blatant lie that didn't go well.