The Secret Maniacs

This content is crucial because I have a big concern about our women these days, in Islam we value women, we respect and honor them just like our mothers, sisters, or cousins...

Just want to share some essential information for all the girls walking alone on the street.

These groups of individuals were sex maniac devils, all they wanted to do is to haunt some ladies or teenagers walking alone on the street or women idling anywhere, maybe sitting alone in the park and they would grab the opportunity.

When they found a girl in a place where there are only a few people around then they would approach and make some persuasive talk to the girl and that's it when the girl is blinded by their faces and money and being deceit with their persuasive talked, the young girl would go with them and that's the time that they would abuse the needy girl just to satisfy their evil deeds.

These sex maniac devils were good-looking and attractive to most women they encountered. But also what they conceited to most women was money. When they showed the money, that is what made most girls blinded by these Devils, they were using money to deceit many girls on the street.

Now, their first move when they found some girl walking alone they sneaked behind with their tinted vehicle moving forward to reach the young woman, and then they would approach nicely and seduce the young woman, and then they would show the girl some filthy cash on their hands.

Girls listen to this....

They will offer you some filthy cash and of course, always remember this,

MONEY is the ultimate weapon of the devil to use humans to deceive us, and the devil whisper to us to do bad for wealth to those individuals who prioritize their lives on wealth and are blinded by it. 

Those people needed cash and were willing to do anything just for the small amount of payment.

Then when you are already blinded by some filthy cash, you get a ride with them and go with them inside their vehicle. That's the time that they would enter your whole body, eradicate your soul and kill your dignity.

They would video the whole incident, and they would expose your video while those devils use you and ruin your body and soul.

When they are done with you, they would fool to pay you big money and pretend to put their filthy payment inside your bag, afterward, the next guy would then enter your body again, while you are in the middle of relishing another one who was taking videos would steal the money from your bag.

When they were done, sometimes they would just kick the girl naked outside from their vehicle and throw her bag and dress outside then they would just laugh at you and throw their flying kiss at you with their dazzling devilish smile.

These maniacs have no heart.....

In Islam women, it is impossible to happen that to them because they were covered up, guided by their faith, religion, and their beliefs. And the Almighty Allah also shielded them...

That is the advantage of non-Muslim women and Muslim women, their dresses. That's the purpose of all the women in Islam their dress is a protection against all harmful elements...

I am so concerned about this kind of abusive and devilish act. What if it would happen to your mother, to your sister, to your daughters, to your cousins, to your aunties. 

Of course, if that would happen to our women, our relatives, friends, and families they won't tell us because they would be ashamed, what if the whole world would see your mother, aunties, daughters, cousins being abused by these devils? 

This is more than a shame to the bone, and sometimes others commit suicide about these incidents when it happens to them.

This is already happening around the world.

That is why,

To all the girls, innocent and aware.

1. Never walk alone, when it's late at night.

2. Don't trust anybody, especially men you don't know if you are a woman.

3. Shield yourself with prayers. It is so powerful than anything in this life. 

I hope this message will spread out around the earth to inform all women, mothers, teenagers that please protect themselves against these EVILS...

Now if you have seen a woman being kicked out of the car naked, that's it, that woman has already been victimized by those sex maniac devils.

Never offer your body, your soul, and your dignity for money. With this, it could bring your soul to everlasting fire in hell.