I quickly pushed whatever that thing away.

I looked behind me and saw Nagisa was on the ground.

I quickly went closer to him.

Me: Sorry. I swung a bit too hard. Can you stand?

Nagisa:*smiles* Ah. I'm fine, I'm fine.

Shiota Nagisa. He is somewhat agile as a result his small build, but he is a mild student with no other physical abilities worth mentioning.

Could I have imagined that strength presence I'd felt just now?

Me: Well, that's all! Today's P.E. class is now over!!

(Y/N) POV

Karasuma left the field first after declining Hinano's invitation to have tea after school.

Before anyone else could leave the field, a black-haired man bringing lot of stuffs came to us.

Man:*put down the stuffs* Hey, there! My name is Takaoka Akira! Starting today, I'll be working here to help out Karasuma! Nice to meet all of you in Class E!

I stared at his face from distances.

Me*thought*: This guy is no good.

All the stuffs that he brought were sweets.

Me*thought*: Affection and fear. No doubt.

Sara: You're thinking the same thing, aren't you?

Me:... Karasuma-sensei will do something for sure if the situation get out of hand.

I said and walked away.

Takaoka:*looks at me* Hey, you're not gonna eat with us?

Me:*still walking away* I don't need your affection. It's disgusting to be fed by you.

Takaoka:*smiles* What was that? Come on, we're on the equal ground here, let's just be like family.

Me: Equal...?

I turned around and looked at him in the eyes.

Me: Do you really think we humans are equal? Humans change over time based on their actions. Truth to be told, equality is just a fantasy, and most of us go through life denying that we live in meritocracy. Don't put me on the same ground as you, because how matter you look at it, I'm far more superior than you in every aspects. That's the proof of we humans are not equal.

I then continued walking away.

Nagisa POV

Takaoka: Damn, who hurt him today?

(Y/N) didn't accept this guy right away. And he even claimed himself to be far more superior than Takaoka who trained with Karasuma-sensei. It was so different than when he first met Koro-sensei, Karasuma-sensei, and Bitch-sensei.

I looked at Takaoka.

Me*thought*: Is this guy... A bad news?

Little Timeskip
Class 3-E Building
Administration Office
Karasuma POV

Takaoka: I saw the results of your training earlier, Karasuma. After 3 months' worth, they should be much further along. In the army, it would only have taken a month to reach their current level.

Me: Don't confuse them with professional soldiers. Their primary role is that of junior high students. Any more training than that, and it would interfere their studies.

Takaoka: Geeeez. You're so laid-back, even though the future of the world is at stack. You're just like Sora and Hotaru who prioritize their business over their main duty.

Me: I'd love to see you run a big business while giving the ministry useful informations without getting your real identity exposed like they do.

Takaoka: Fine, fine, I can't do that. Listen, Karasuma, what you need is enthusiasm.

He showed me a photo.

Takaoka: You just wait

Takaoka: You just wait. We'll have your head in no time, Koro-sensei! I'll finish turning the students into first-rate assassins much faster than Karasuma would.

He said and left the room.

Octopus: Fufufufu, what a naive sensei.

Me: I don't want to hear that from the one being fed.

Octopus: Oh, and he did mentioned (Y/N)-kun's parents earlier... So does he knows about (Y/N)-kun?

Me: No, Sora and Hotaru intentionally never let Takaoka come close to (Y/N) even though he wanted to meet with (Y/N).

Irina: Wait, so Araumi-kun's parents are also from Ministry of Defense?

Me: Well, yeah.

The octopus stood up and walked to a window.

Octopus: Well, I'll leave this to you, Karasuma-sensei. You are Class E's P.E. teacher and I believe it can't be anyone but you.

He flew off.

Irina:... Are you okay with this? That big guy's personality is kinda forced. Even Araumi-kun don't even try to get close to him since he came.

Me:...

I just looked at (Y/N) and Sara who were sitting under a tree outside. (Y/N) just staring into space while Sara have her lunchbox on her lap.

I could see their mouth moving so maybe they were talking about something. Knowing (Y/N), there's no way their conversation is just a chit chat.

Me*thought*: What is your plan, 000?

To be continued...