Alyssa just frowned deeply, her chin on top of his head. "Shhh," She coo'd rubbing his hair soothingly and allowing him to cry for the hundreth time into her chest.

"M-Mane why she hada go, bruh?!" He pulled back. He sniffled, and Alyssa's heart damn near broke at the hazel, heartbroken eyes. They were puffy and a deep scarlet red. If she didn't know he was crying, she would have really thought he smoked a couple of blunts.

"God couldn't wait for her, baby. You gotta remember that she's in a better place, and she's out of her suffering, Kaizier. She's finally at peace, Kai. No more pain or anything. You know how hard Chemo is on the body, and I know you hated seeing her like that. I did too, Kai."

He sniffled, taking in her words. She was right, he hated seeing Alice suffer everyday, weakly trying to keep her body from shutting down. Kaizier remembred some nights where she could barely lift her head.

"What we f-finna eat?" Kaizier whispered, Alyssa pulling back so they were eye to eye. She smiled softly, grasping the end of her shirt and wiping his face softly. She gripped his chin and placed a kiss on his lips, to which he softly kissed back.

"We can go anywhere, Kaibaby. You wanna go see Horace and them?"

Kaizier shook his head softly, wiping his eyes, "Nah, I just wanna lay up unda' you. Please don't make me talk ta people. I just wanna talk ta you, lil Lyssa."

"Shh, alright." Alyssa smiled softly, "It's just me and you, alright? Come on, go wash and change, and we can go to Fattz. You love they chicken tenders."

"Ite." Kaizier whispered.

Alyssa stood up and made her way beside the bed. She pulled Kaizier up and they made their way into the bathroom. She started his shower and let him sit on the counter.

"I luh you, Lyssa." His voice was hoarse, and it broke every now and then since he was crying so much.

Alyssa gripped the end of his shirt, pulling it off. She then gripped his boxers and pulled them down at his ankle, his member out and laying on his thigh. "I love you too, Kaizier Gaulden. And I gotchu, baby. You gon' be alright."

He smiled tiredly, looking down at her on her knees. He helped her as he kicked the boxers off, his length slapping his thigh at the movement. Alyssa gripped it so it wouldn't make such noise.

"Kiss it fa me, please." He whispered softly, tilting his head. He wasn't trying to be nasty at all right now, and by his soft tone, Alyssa knew that as well. She knew he just wanted some type of affection, and he loved Alyssa's lips everywhere on his body.

She leaned forward, lips puckering as she gave a soft kiss to the head of his penis. She lifted it up, kissing softly on both of his balls before she stood up, kissing his stomach. Alyssa smiled and gripped his chin and kissed his lips softly over and over again, Kaizier wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing their fronts together.

"When can we start lookin' fa a new place? And how we gon suprise Horace wit dis one?" He whispered, tucking his head into her neck.

"We can go this weekend. I already put in my two weeks notice for work. I think I want something that's less demanding. Ouu, I can be a stripper!"

"Yeah gon' head and get to shutting the fuck up." Kaizier kissed his teeth, smacking her ass. "You ain't finna be shakin' no ass fa nobody but me."

Alyssa bit her lip, "But I love the feeling of money on my skinnnn." She turned around in his arms and pushed her bottom onto his front, swaying her hips softly. She bent over to touch her toes, and Kaizier smiled softly, slapping her ass, watching it jiggle.