"My Lords and Ladies ", his smooth husky voice filled the air making more than just a few people swoon.

"Merry Meet, I am Caelum Adonis LeFay, Lord to the Ancient and Royal House of LeFay, the current Headboy Of Drumstrang, and son of Ve-Aphrodite, blessed by Be-Eyno" he continued with a charming smile, barely stumbling to change his Mother's and Mentor's name due to the said mother's slight warning look, getting respectable nods from the many purebloods and even some traditional half-bloods in return, after all, most already knew how powerful the mysterious House of LeFay truly is, and no one truly wanted to piss off the last living heir of the first Dark Lady.

"Wait! You are the mystery guy that helped in the uh-um situation with Manhattan, aren't you?", a stormy grey-eyed girl with princess blonde curls asked him with caution, making the demigods exchange suspicious looks, having never met him in Camp Half-blood before. Yet the Gods and Goddesses watched in anticipation, ready to break a fight if they have to, most already knew the young man's heritage because of his mannerisms and body stance alone, after all, who didn't know about the valorous 2nd Court Centurion of the 12th Legion, one that was blessed by Bellona herself.

"Mystery guy, really!? ", Caelum asked his midnight haired bestfriend amusedly, before turning back to the daughter of Min-Athena and asked politely, "Yes that would be me, Miss....? "

"Chase, Annabeth Chase ", replied the 16 year old blonde with a light blush, afterall even she couldn't deny how unfairly handsome the young Lord in front of her is.

"Miss Chase." he continued, giving her a friendly, although abit forced, smirk, while giving her a soft polite kiss on the knuckles. Turning towards his friends and honorary family, he finally asked the question that was running through his mind, "So, what is going on? And why am I here? Not that I'm complaining, But I was in the middle of something, you know.", emphasizing on 'something'.

"More like inside someone", the current king of Slytherin mumbled, causing some of the people who heard them and actually understood the meaning to blush, and his platinum-haired cousin who was also his second in command to lightly slap the back of his head and mutter something along the lines of 'children being present here'

At the same time, both Céleste and Eleanor quipped a very audible, "Clearly", as they both eyed him up and down simultaneously, taking note of the obviously disheveled hair and visible hickeys and lovebites on his neck, and rolling their eyes in unison.

"Oh hush, you guys", Caelum jokingly demanded as he turned towards the current Lord Slytherin-Black, knowing he was probably the only one who would give him a straight answer, which Stellan hurriedly did, already sensing an argument brewing between the Five Royal Troubles they were oh so kindly dubbed themselves as.

"oh wow, that's fun," he muttered sarcastically, finally understanding the situation before his eyes landed on the golden-haired handsome beauty that came up to stand next to his lovely bestfriend (please note the sarcasm), an arm easily slipping around her waist, his usual sly smile in place.

"It's a pleasure to finally put a face to the name, Centurion. I've heard a lot about you." Apollo greeted, extending his hand with a smirk, his tone friendly yet his ever-changing sky-colored eyes calculating as he previously watched the close proximity between his lover and the young lord in front of him, something both god-siblings definitely noticed, causing Céleste to just rolling her eyes and sigh and Caelum to mischievously smirk, immediately recognizing the opportunity to annoy his godsister.

" The pleasure is all mine, Lord Apollo. " the son of Venus replied as he gracefully shook his hand before flipping it and placing a feather-light kiss on the knuckles, causing the Sun god to raise an eyebrow in surprise, "I've heard a lot about you too, and believe me, the expectations certainly don't disappoint. " he continued cheekily, facetiously making a show on eyeing the god in front of him up and down while biting his lip, before winking at his godsister, already knowing he was riling her up.