[2]

~~~~~

My hands was cold as ice. And my body kept trembling.

"Get in the car, the boss must be waiting for us back at the hideout" one of the guy spoke. His voice was deep and masculine.

I have realized that they were the owner of the car. I kept silent in the back seat hoping no one would open and noticed me.

The drivers seat door was pulled open. My heart beats rapidly once again, thinking I have made the worst mistake. I peek from the back and the guy with black hair was the one who sat in the drivers seat.

I was behind the drivers seat. And I cant believe he didnt noticed me. Im trembling and thankful. Thankful for not noticing me and trembling because I might be shot dead.

Then the door in the front seat was opened, the guy with gun sat there. He has a scar on the corner of his lips. As soon as I saw him I quickly felt terrified, he has the aura of a killer. A man who doesnt resist to shoot his gun at anyone.

I covered my mouth with both my hands and I tries to breathe in a calm manner. I then tried closing my eyes to calm myself. My heart stills beating uncontrollably and feet is still trembling.

I heared keys dangling, and as soon as the sound of keys stopped the car engine starts, then a few seconds later the car began to move.

~~~~~~~~~

It was a long ride. Maybe 20 minutes or half an hour. But for me it felt like an eternity. Nervous while trying to be silent at the back of a strangers car, deciding wether I got caught or not.

All the time I kept listening at what ever they were talking about. I dont understand what they were supposed to mean, but the most words they were using was Organization.

The car took a right turn and entered a dark tunnel. As soon as the car got out of the tunnel we passed by many trees.

Then The car stopped infront of a gate. I slowly peek outside and saw an abandoned warehouse.

I saw guys with guns, roaming the each sides of the gates. I think there were 50 guys with guns outside the warehouse. My body shivers as I sat back to my original position.

I heared the guy who sat in the drivers seat spoke. He was speaking to a guy who was in charge in the gates. He was telling him some sort of passcode.

Then awhile later the gates opened and the car started to move again.

The car was parked and the engine was turn off. But as soon as the driver was about to open his door, the guy with scar spoke.

"Before we go out...I just wanna say that, I only have one bullet left which is nice and its not very nice to enter someone elses car without permission and drank my bottle of water" As soon as I heared what he said, my jaw fell and my body froze in place.

A gun was pointing infront of my face. The guy with a scar point the gun at me without even looking at my direction.

How does he know Im here?

"Kakucho, open the door for this little rat" the guy with scars spoke.

My soul left my body as soon as the guy who drove the car open the door behind me. He pulled me by my arm, his grip was to tight  that it hurt my arm in just a sec.

"Lets take her to the boss" the guy named kakucho demand.

They take me inside the abandoned warehouse. The sound of scraping metal was heared when the massive metal door opened.

The smell of cigarette was the first thing I smell entering the warehouse. I gasp at what I saw. There were more guys inside the warehouse than the guys who were roaming outside.

All eyes on me as we took another step inside. I was pulled by my arms as we walk passed them.

"Keep walking" the guy with a scar ordered.

I kept walking and kept following them. The walls inside the warehouse was full of rust. The floor was full of dust and broken glass. I hope I wont step on some broken glass.

We went upstairs and passed a hallway with many doors and has dim lights on its walls. This place is kinda eerie and old. We kept walking until we have reached the end of the hallway.

The guy kakucho opened the door at the very end of the hallway. When we entered the room it was clean and has warm colored walls.

It looks like an office, but in vintage style. Two red sofa was perfectly put on both opposite sides, then a small coffee table was put at the center.

The walls was design like vintage. A map of tokyo was displayed, and on the other side of the wall was a bookshelf.

The floor was wood and I also noticed a red carpet under the small coffee table.

"Boss, we have a sneaky little rat" the guy with a scar spoke.

Kakucho let go of my arm. I fell unto the wooden floor and unto my knees. My arm felt numb of how tight he was grabbing me earlier.

I saw a guy with white hair with exhausted look in his eye sitting on a sofa. He looked at me while he was eating something.

"Who are you?" The white haired guy asked In a bored tone, as he took another bite and munching his food.

"I-Im, Y/n" I stuttered. My heart beats uncontrollably inside my chest as he speak. His that kind of guy that is very dangerous even though just looking at him.

"Where you, some sort of...part of the police agency?" He asked again this time he stopped eating and looked at me in the eye.

My breathe become heavy and my body slowly trembling.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"Stand up" he ordered. I slowly stood up, legs trembling and hands shaking.

He was looking at me as if he was scanning something. His eyes moves up and down and back up again. Our eyes met.

I gulp in fear as I saw his eyes. It was lifeless. In his eyes there was Nothing.

"Sanzu, take her to ran and make sure before she leave this room, make her sleep" the white haired guy said as he continue eating his food.

"Hear that darling?" The guy with a scar named sanzu spoke in a mocking way.

"Yes boss" sanzu grinned. In just a sec I heared a gun shot. Then in my right leg I felt a warm liquid come dripping down. Its very warm. As I looked at my right leg, I saw blood.

It stings. The pain slowly grow and becomes unbearable. My body  then lost control as I fell unto the wooden floor. My mind went blank and the room suddenly becomes so quiet. My eyes slowly closing.

And then all I remember was I black out.

*So how was it? My apologies if I have some mistake in my writing. Also I was listening to lady gaga's song (Love game) while writing this chapter.*