[17]

Ran and koko kneel down trying to comfort me. Slowly rubbing my back. They did their best but I cant stop the tears that fell down my cheeks.

"Sanzu spoke to me?! Guys believe me?! Please?! I saw him?!" I cried.

"Stop joking! It isnt funny" I stated.

"Y/n, sorry. But this is reality" Ran comforted me.

"Your lying, I know sanzu pulled a prank on me" I said.

They all keep silent and continue to mourn.

"Sanzu! Stop playing games with me! Its not funny!" I yelled. I quickly stood up from my knees.

"Sanzu! Stop!" Ran quickly held me into his arms.

"Why?" I cried. More tears came down my cheeks.

Im desperate to end this joke. I wanted them to stop crying and tell me its a joke. I wanted sanzu to pop out of the casket and yelled that it was a joke.

I wanted him to annoy me. I wanted him to bully me. I wanted him to talk to me.

I wanted him to be alive.

"Sanzu...why you give up easily?"

"Why though? Why?!" I cried.

Sanzu

Sanzu

Sanzu

Why?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n?" I heared a voice.

"Hey y/n..." I heared his voice. I followed his voice. While walking away from them. But I suddenly fell in a hole.

I opened my eyes. I jolted up and quickly sat down. My eyes was full of tears.

I touched my cheeks and wipe my tears. I saw the bed that the brothers used. It was clean and the blankets got fold properly.

I scan myself. I was wearing a large shirt. Supposedly it isnt mine. The hem of the shirt falls down above my knee. I sat properly.

I scan around and saw an empty bed, the blanket was wrinkled as if someone used it and then got up.

"Can you fucking shut up?" A voice spoke besides me.

My eyes were wide open. I turn my head to look at the person beside me.

It was sanzu.

He was wearing a gray shirt and pajamas. His left hands held gently to his stomach. Eyes were half asleep while he stood beside me.

"Your so loud. You keep calling me sanzu sanzu sanzu" he annoyingly stated.

"So noisy" he added.

I froze in place. Then I slowly raised my  hands as I reach for his face. I touched his cheeks with both my hands. Examining him.

His face was confused. Still looking at me as I touched his cheeks.

"What now?" He asked.

Tears came falling down my face. Its him. His alive.

I quickly hugged him. Wrapping my arms around his neck. Never wanting to let him go.

"Sanzu, dont you dare die" I cried and scolded him at the same time.

"What are you talking about? Im alive dumbass" he annoyingly respond. Gently rubbing my back. I felt that he rest his chin on my shoulders as I kept hugging him.

"Hey my shirt is soaked with tears" he spoke. I let him go and wipe my face.

"Hey why are you crying though?" He asked full of worried. He slowly reached my cheek then wipe my tears with his thumb. While his other hand gently holds his stomach.

"Its only a dream...a dream!" I said a little loud. Sanzu tried to scold me that Im damn too loud.

"Shush!" He whispered.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked. He turns around and walk back to his bed. He walk so slow because of the wound in his stomach.

He picked his phone from the table and then walks back towards me.

I sniff my nose and laughed. He got confused but still walking towards me.

"Why so slow grandpa?" I asked him.

"Shut up, its way too early" he annoyingly responds. He hands me his phone.

I quickly glance and its still 3am. Still dawn.

"Now would you shut up" he annoyingly spoke. Then go back to his bed.

As soon as he turns around I quickly got out of bed then rushed towards him, hugging from behind.

"Hey dumbass what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing airhead" I said and let go, then go back to bed.

Tucking back into the blanket, I lay down and watched him going back to sleep.

I felt relief. I felt happy. Im glad it was a dream. Im glad his alive.

"Stop staring at me, and go back to sleep" he spoke.

Slowly closing my eyes, and going back to sleep. But suddenly I remember the dream. That dream that I thought sanzu died. The dream that I thought was real.

So I have decided to just stay awake wake until morning then I'll decide what I'll do to keep my eyes open.

I glance at the other direction. I saw Sanzu is already asleep. He was so peaceful when sleeping.

I sway both my feet of the bed as I make my way out of the door. The moonlight illuminates the floor as I step out of the infirmary.

It was a little cold. And the place was a little dark, but not too dark.

I tiptoed across the hallways and saw no one. I scan the hallway. No ones present but me.

I pinch myself on the arm as Ive thought it was another dream.

"You should stay in bed" another voice surprised me from behind.

I turn around and saw mikey. His standing while hands in his pocket. His slim figure was illuminated by the moonlight. And saw his eyes, they're very tired.

"You need to rest. Its been 5 days since you got back here from mission" he added.

"I couldn't sleep. Bad dream" I spoke.

"Lets go to the office" mikey directly spoke walking passed me. I followed him to the office. He open the door. Then sat on the couch.

I sit down the opposite couch infront of mikey. I touched the hem of the shirt and pulled it down as I sat in the couch.

"You did a great job back there, y/n" mikey started.

"Thanks boss" I respond. I show a little smile of gratitude as the boss compliments me.

"Can you tell me about that dream you had?" Mikey asked.

"Oh...Its about sanzu...I got a bad dream about him" I started. Mikey seems listens to me as I told him everything about the story.

Minutes later, I didnt realized that he was dozing off. His tired eyes seems pretty peaceful as he sleep.

I stood up and search for a blanket. And finally found one at the chair behind the table. I went back and put it on mikey as he sleeps.

I got up, closed the door behind me. As I go back to the infirmary. I felt exhausted so I decided to just sleep. Before sleeping I pray a little hoping no more nightmares once I shut my eyes.

*I edited something in this chapter*