[24]

"Everyone listen up..." Mikey started as he stood infront of everyone.

"First, we have kakucho"

"Second, Ran"

"Third, koko"

"Forth, rindou"

"The last two were Y/n and sanzu" mikey stated one by one.

"I put numbers on the door from the inside. Go and check your doors according to your numbers. Dismissed" mikey stated as he turns and walk away.

"Mikey wait, we all thought that you would shot us in the leg once found" sanzu spoke getting mikey's attention.

"I only did it to make you all feel scared, and so that you all play the game seriously" mikey responds. Everyone looked at each other then burst into laughter.

"Our mikey is smart though" koko laughed.

"Yeah, he knows some of us would not take the game seriously" ran added laughing.

"Lets go check our rooms" y/n stated. Everyone agrees with her.

They all walk towards the stairs near the main door. Walking along the marble floor. Sound of shoes and heels was heared along the tiled floor.

"I think this is my door" kakucho pointed at the first door.

"Well, mines besides kakucho's room" ran said.

Everyone claimed their room. They all went in and inspect. The inside of the room has already a closet, a drawer, a desk and a bed.

Everyone took time and feeling comfy in the new bedroom. As for sanzu he was laying down his bed. Closing his eyes and feeling the softness of his mattress.

His right arm covers his face. He took deep breathes. Then both his hands grabbed his own hair, as he let out a sigh.

Grabbing his own hair he twist and turn in his bed as he couldn't really tell what his feeling.

He stopped as he felt something fell from his pocket. He grabbed it  and it turns out to be his pill (drug).

With no hesitation, he place the pill in his tongue and gulp. Laying back in his bed, a few minutes later the pill took effects. he felt relax after taking the pill. Shivers run down his spine as he stare deeply into the ceilings.

He spread his arms wide open as he took deep breathes. He was smiling like crazy as his imaginations run wild. Laughter of madness filled the entire room.

"Oh...what a great feeling!" He exclaimed. As he continue to enjoy the hallucinations in his own mind.

~~~~~
(Time skip)

Three weeks later. Bonten got the used to live in their new mansion. As for the brothers, they leave their condominium unattended.

They only took their cars, possessions, their weapons and a few more important things with them. As for y/n she hasn't been able to buy a lots of stuff. She just pack her clothes, shoes, sandals, phone and wallet.

They use to party all night. Like everyday was a friday night. They took in a few drinks of beer and other strong liquors.

But except for y/n, she only took orange juice. She doesnt like the taste of beer and wine.

The gang was pretty used to be going on missions but when they moved in the mansion, they start partying and the sometimes attend missions.

As for sanzu he always leaves at dawn and comes back when the sun peeks on the horizon. Not telling everyone where his up to.

Kakucho on the other hand was being forced to drive for sanzu anywhere he likes. Kakucho just go with it cause he doesnt have anything to do besides counting money with koko and y/n, or be the get away driver for their mission.

~~~

Sunday. 5:52am. At an alley in the city of tokyo.

"Sanzu..." Kakucho called as a sound of a gun echoed.

"Sanzu..." Kakucho called again.

"What?" Sanzu responds, annoyed. Blood splatters in his suit and some droplets of blood in his face.

"Lets go, the sun will rise soon" kakucho stated as he put his hands in his pocket. Watching sanzu shot one of the two guys he tied up infront of him.

"Hmmm..." The other guy tried to spoke but is mouth was taped. His hands were tied to his feet by his neck tie. The guy kept shaking in fear as tears kept falling down his eyes as he begged sanzu for his life.

"Shush...be quiet" sanzu shushed the man, pointing his gun at the mans temple.

"Your noisy, and...gross! You stink!" Sanzu disgustingly stated as he sniffed the mans neck.

"Wash yourself when you go back home" sanzu added. The man quickly nods his head and look at sanzu in the eye, begging for mercy.

"Im gonna send you home, alright?" Sanzu stated.

~~bang

He pulled the trigger, blood came splashing everywhere as he shot the guy in the temple of his head. The body fall to the side as blood came trickling down his head.

Sanzu wiped his face. As he continue to wipe more blood spread on his cheeks.

"Kakucho lets go" he enthusiastically stated. He entered the front seat, leaning back as he relaxed his arm.

Kakucho was startled as sanzu twisted his head, scanning the back seat.

"You remember y/n?" Kakucho spoke.

"Yeah...she looked like a scared puppy at first" sanzu responds with a smirk in his lips.

Kakucho start the engine then slowly the car starts to move. While kakucho was driving, sanzu was having a deep thoughts. Eyes wandering at any buildings and people he sees.

"Kakucho" sanzu called.

"What?" He responds while eyes focuses on the road.

"Its been a month and half..." Sanzu started leaning back in his seat.

"And do you think y/n have some mental illness?" He asked kakucho who's beside him.

"I...I also think about that a lot...its either a yes or a no" kakucho responds.

"Do you remember when she went rampage on the cruise? Tackling down all the men with just her bare fist?" Kakucho asked, that make sanzu come to his senses.

"Yeah" sanzu respond.

"Any clue what triggers her to do such thing?" Kakucho stated.

"The pill! I remember that she took the pill from my hand and swallowed it. Causing her to go on rampage!" Sanzu exclaimed.

"I dont think so sanzu...remember the news? A teenage girl murdered 18 people at a bank?" Kakucho spoke.

"But has she been forced to take drugs before?" Kakucho stated.

"And why does she acts normal with us?" Kakucho added. Sanzu squint his eyes trying to process each info kakucho have spoken.

"Kakucho dont make my theory more impossible...but you got a point" he responds, hands in his chin as he thinks something.

"I didnt think that you still have your brain after taking drugs 24/7" Kakucho honestly stated.

"Shut up. Atleast I have a brain!" Sanzu exclaimed.