"Uhm, Jeongin? If you don't mind... can I have a picture of your sister? I am curious what she looks like and I don't think internet could help since you said it, your dad kept her out of the public eyes." Nayeon asked politely.

"Oh, I don't have my phone with me. I'll send it to you later."

"Great! I'm excited to see your sister!" Nayeon excitedly said which made Jeongin startled.

"I-I mean, see the picture."

"Ahh. Yeah, she's beautiful. With a kind heart and bright smile."

~~~~~~~
Your PoV

It's already lunch and I am still stuck with Jihyo. Nayeon didn't bother to call me either after Jihyo asked her if I can go with her last night.

What's wrong with her, she should be saving me now. How come Tzuyu able to be with Jihyo all the time! All she do is follow a ghost like a damn stalker.

Just last night after we went out of Nayeon's place. Jihyo told me that she's been following a third level ghost and needs my help. I guess Tzuyu used to do this when she's here and now I need to help her too for her not to end me.

I also mentioned Jihyo about the grim reaper that almost got me. She even laughed at me. What a true friend?

"We've been waiting for I don't know how long. What now?" I asked.

"Calm down okay? I'm sure I saw the third level here. If I catch that, then it's good for me!" Jihyo said.

"Why not look for another third level ghost?" I hissed.

She then looked at me with sharp eyes and started walking towards me.

"Right, why not look for a new target?"

"H-hey, I'm just joking. Of course I can wait! HAHA! I can literally live here just to catch that third level." I laughed nervously.

"Good. A help from a third level will make everything easier. We just need to wait."

"I wonder why that ghost keep on coming back here. Isn't it aware that you are haunting her?"

"I don't know either. That Seulgi is really up in this hospital. Something must be very important here."

Oh yeah, that Seulgi is the name of the third level. I remembered that Jihyo blamed me for not be able catching that Seulgi ghost. She said she was surprised when she saw my name on the scroll where Seulgi's name is written that's why she didn't see the ghost is attacking her. What a nice way to point her stupidity on me.

In return, I need to help her. Wow.

"Do you know which room she goes in whenever she's here?" I asked.

"This hospital got so many rooms. I've been seeing her in different rooms and been trying to catch her but the pass days, she's not around. I assume she found a body already. And I know today, she'll get on that."

"What a nice brain you got but... you can't tell. Maybe she's not around anymore." I said.

"I have my tracker, okay?" She huffed as if she is don't have a choice but to bear my presence.

"You know, what about you roam around too? Call me if saw something suspicious."

Better idea

"OKAY! BYE!" I exclaimed and run.

"I CAN TRACK YOU AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THIS HOSPITAL! DON't DARE TO LEAVE!" She shouted.

Geez, she sounded like Nayeon's mom.

As I get away from her, I decided to take the other floor. Maybe I can find that sneaky ghost easier. I want to leave already since Nayeon seems doesn't have plan calling me today.

While roaming around, I can see different faces. Ghosts, people... good thing I able to conceal my level.

"Okay, where is that sneaky ghost supposed to be?" I mumbled and entered each room.

And since it's my first time doing it, I can't believe what I am seeing! They are opening the human body and yuck!

I went out of the room and looked at the plate on top.

'Operaring room.'

"Aish, must avoid this kind of rooms. Gross." I muttered and continued to search. I finished the whole floor without leaving any room unsearch. Even storage room, I checked it!

"Maybe she's not in this floor."

I sighed and get to other floor. But strange that there's only few rooms in here. It's quiet too. And I barely see ghost. Well there are, they standing on each door I am seeing.

It will be rude if I go in and avoid their presence. Maybe they knew someone inside and wants to protect it.

I sighed and about to walk away when I saw the last room without any block. No ghost standing.

"I wonder."

I walk and pass through the ghost and they are not even giving shit on me. They don't care!

Well maybe if they find out that I am a third level, they will run for their lives... I mean their soul HAHAHA!

I arrived at the last door and for sudden, I felt something strange. I'm feel anxious...

I passed through the door and judging, the room is bigger than the others. I can say just by looking from the outside.

I walk around and wander my eyes. I was astonished by the place and not even aware if I am alone or not. The dim light, and the sounds of the machines.

"This place look so expensive."" I mumbled.

I looked at the patient bed and realized it's just the patient and no one is around. A guardian or what so ever.

I walk closer to take a look of the patient but something unexpected that I didn't expect coming.

I felt like I was hit by a full speed truck as I saw and recognized the body that is laying on the bed with tubes around.

"N-no. Is that... m-me?"