T O N Y

<<>>

Something was up. She was not at the doctors this morning. She was more sensitive to the smoke than usual. What was up with her? I feel so bad smoking around her. But I can't help it. It's an addiction. Ever since my mother died I started up smoking. I didn't mean to. But it happened.

I tired to stop. For Tilly's sake.

<<>>

I drove my car up beside Pret and saw my beautiful Tilly waiting there in her usual jeans and cardigan. I honked my horn and she hopped in, smiling widely at me. She's too good for me.

"What are we doing tonight?" She asked.

"Well since its your birthday tomorrow I thought I would take you out for dinner and then we could go and see a movie?" I questioned more than told her.

"Sounds great."

We chatted as I drove her to her favourite pizza place; Sals. After we finished our pizza we brought some popcorn and watched some cheesy romance movie that she loved. I dropped her off at her house at around ten thirty.

"Thanks for an amazing night." She smiled.

"You're welcome beautiful," I gave her a quick kiss and she paused.

"You've stopped?"

"Two days so far," I said, talking about my smoking stop.

"Finally, you've picked up some thing from me!" She laughed. "Night Tony." She walked up to her house and disappeared through the door.

"I love you," I whispered into the night.

<<>>

I don't know where Tilly is. I haven't seen her for three days. I missed her birthday. No one was at her house. Her parents won't pick up, nor will her friends. I hope nothing's happened to her. I hate myself for doing it but I smoked. Again. I was so concerned about Tilly I thought it would be a good idea to have a cigarette.

It was a bad idea.

<<>>