Diluc Support: Level C

Going to be using y/n system so imagine them to be whoever you want, like traveller for example. Though I will include char x char

Y/n : They really need to stop giving us commisions do far away..

Paimon: I guess but the journey is half the fun!

Y/n : Only because you can fly I have to walk everywhere while you have to simply hover

Paimon : Are you dumbfounded by Paimons greatness? It's about time

I (y/n) promptly grabbed some duct tape and temporarily muted paimon.

Y/n : Better? better.

I took in the scenery a little before Diluc's towering Estate, the Dawn Winery came into view. Grapevines were strewn about in their hundreds, Grape juice is Dilucs favourite afterall.

I catch glimpse of a nearby maid and head over to inquire as to where Diluc was.

Y/n : Excuse me?

Adelinde(The head maid) : Hello there traveller, how could I be of assistance?

Is Diluc home at the moment?

Adelinde: The young master is infact home, he has just returned from a trip to the Sneznayan outskirts though so he might not want to conversate.

To take down fatui camps?

Adelinde : I can only assume so

Alright thanks, I was told this delivery was pretty important so I'll head in.

Adelinde : If I can be of any help make sure to ask

I notice the small glowing bug had a red complexion which probably implied suffocation of some sorts, I sadly take the duct tape off as a soup of words explode into my eardrums

DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT TO ME I COULDNT EVEN BREATHE I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

Oh trust me friends do this all the time

Paimon thinks you are lying

Well we did it and we are friends right?

I heard grumbling before a defeated yeah could be heard to the right of me.

Victory.

I head over to the door of the mansion and click it open with ease, the intoxicating atmosphere was like no other, I suppose a little delay wouldn't hurt anybody.

I started heading up the stairs as I looked to my side down from the banister, Diluc probably sees this view everyday, how lucky.

Stood at the door I felt rather anxious now but I continue opening it and gazing at something rather shocking.

??? - "Who's there?!"

Laying in a crimson pile of blood lay a collapsed Diluc, anguish written all over his face.

"Oh it's you"

I rush over to his side and try and help him up though he objects

"It's not as bad as it looks, leave me"

"Even if I was going to honour that I cant leave without giving you this"

I take out the brown package from my bag and hand it to him as he sighs in relief.

"The antivenom, good timing"

"Wait what? what if I didn't make it in time."

"It's a antitoxin, I had heard rumours of a new fatui weapon and had to destroy a supply line"

"Although temporary I should've set them back about six months"

Opening the package he stabs the needle into his arm and presses on the plunger wincing.

"What about blood loss"

"I'm not so weak that this will effect me"

"Though I guess you could use so help, it's all over your clothes now."

Ah I didn't even notice, I was so preoccupied with trying to help him.

"You can borrow a suit in the meantime although you had best wash it when you give it back."

"Ofcourse I'd wash it"

"I'm used to my broth..-" he stammers " Kaeya giving me back suits that have been utterly destroyed."

"Ah"

He still wincing, motions over to a desk, a neatly folded two piece suit adorned it, It sadly didn't come with a crop top but I'll have to make do.

"There's a guest room to your right once you exit, make yourself at home, the least I can offer you is hospitality."

I head to the door, looking back in concern at Diluc who had managed to prop himself up in a chair.

The door shuts behind me as I head towards the guest room,

"Paimon why haven't you been speaking?"

"Well you two seemed to be having fun so I didn't want to third wheel"

"I am now questioning your definition of fun"

I heard a little giggle as I smirk myself.

I couldn't even recognise myself in the suit, it was a simple black suit adorned with a crimson red interior. It's exactly what I would expect Diluc to wear.

I lay on the expansive bed resting my head, I was still concerned about Diluc but I felt intrusive if I were to go back into his office.

I felt a light tap on my hand as I open my eyes to see a maid standing by the side of the bed.

"I'm very sorry I had knocked .-"

"It's okay, is everything alright?"

"Well we had just finished Dinner, Would you like to join the Young master?"

"Ah that sounds nice actually I'll be down soon."

They leave the room as light temporarily enters due to the door being opened. Propping myself up I head down just after her.

"I thought you weren' going to show"

"How could I miss on a feast like this"

"Compliments to the chef, I suppose I could give them a bonus."

"Besides to a more pressing matter at hand, that suit looks nice"

He gives me a weak smile, he totally said that because its his own suit didn't he.

I find myself laughing

"Talk about blowing your own horn"

"Who's to say"

His red piercing eyes had an odd softness to them today, like the warmth of a fire.

"Oh actually, where did your wound go?"

"I'm sure you know Barbara of the church correct? She paid me a visit before."

"Though I do have to say her rates are extremely high?"

"Anyway the dinner table isn't for idle conversation, let's eat"

"Lets"

Commision complete:

+10 Primogems + 250 XP