Part 1: 1

Xie Lian sprinted towards the passage from the canteen, avoiding everybody in his way he dashed up the stairs and found the person he was looking for. Without stopping his legs, he ran towards Wei Wuxian and Wen Chao who were fighting in the staircase. He deliberately bumped onto Wen Chao and made him retreat two steps backwards.

"Xie Lian, don't you meddle in our business." It was Wen Chao who tried to warn him but before he could breath some air after completeing his sentence, he was kicked in his vital area by the person who was standing behind him. At first, Wei Ying and Xie Lian were confused about who this person might be but when Wen Chao fell down from the impact, they got to see their savior. It was Shen Qingqiu.

"What are you waiting for? Run!" It was then that Xie Lian and Wei wuxian realized that they were being dragged by Shen Qingqiu up the stairs.

"Why did you guys come anyway? I was handling him very well." Wei wuxian inquired the other two while they were escaping the crime scene.

"Can you shut up? You should thank us." Shen Qingqiu howled at him turning back for a bit and then slowing his pace, he stopped in front of the library.

"Oh stop you two." As always, Xie Lian was being the sensible kid and very politely he asked both of them to shut up.

Rolling his eyes, Shen Qingqiu got inside the library and took some random spot to sit. Wei Wuxian sat beside him and Xie Lian beside him.

It has been a few years since these three people are sticking to each other. They knew each other since high-school and now they have got into the same university and that too into the same major. They are 3rd year architecture students. They can be called best friends as they know everything about each other. Each other's interests, each other's issues and also each other's weaknesses. Wen Chao was a senior who seeked Wei Wuxian just to bully him and Wei Wuxian is the type of person who is not much tolerant. Every time their quarrel ended with a fight and these two friends would have to go break their fight.

It isn't necessary for Wei Wuxian as he thinks that he could handle Wen Chao on his own but then the actual problem never occurred to him. Wen Chao deliberately provoked Wei Wuxian in front of the teacher's staff room. Just for him to get hit first by the intolerant person and then the other would easily be expelled. Nobody really knew why Wen Chao held a hatred towards him.

Wei Wuxian has always been over enthusiastic about everything and Shen Qingqiu, the exact opposite. He has always been lazy about everything. To outsiders, Xie Lian was the one and only normal person in this trio in every aspect. The only good and common thing about this trio was that they all were extremely brilliant in their studies. Though Wei Wuxian and Shen Qingqiu mostly used to sleep and eat during their lectures, they both always managed to score more than average. Xie Lian would follow them in the rank list as well. So though this infamous trio was called 'mischievous trio', but still there were students who were kind of jealous of these three and often wanted and tried to become a member of their group but eventually failed.

Truly, Xie Lian had never denied anyone's request but the other two dicks were the most unwelcoming. So it turned out that noone can break this trio and eventually people stopped trying.

And with time their mathematics lecture was over and now was time for a short break. Xie Lian got up from his chair and stood in between the two heads which lied on their desks with their eyes shut. He pulled their water bottles from thier bag and opened them, bringing those bottles near their ears, he poured the water down at the same time.

"Aaaaahhhhhh" The first cry came from Wei Wuxian.

"Its in my EAR! Aaahhhhhhh" next it was Shen Qingqiu who cried.