15. Chabs is a bitch.

Shoko PoV

A week has passed since the two most annoying bitches worked together to bring the study group together.

Hehe, that last line rhymed.

In that same week, my daily exercise had also begun to increase since I was getting used to the work-out regimen that Ayanokoji ( forced) provided me with.

You can probably start practicing your actual moves by next week.

What? So I get no sparring partner?

In reality, no.

But we can spar in your mind whenever you're going to sleep.

And will that even help?

It's worth a try, no?

Or you can try joining the judo clu-

Nope. I am not wasting my free time by doing club activities.

But if you join a club, then there'll be a chance you'd earn private points by doing good.

Huh?

Okay, this was weird.

Ayanokoji would NEVER hand me that type of information so suddenly like that.....if we based it on the previous times.

I always had to fucking ask and he still wouldn't comply unless I " suprised" him or whatever.

Think of it as a reward for working so hard.

Fuck you.

I'm still not going to waste my freedom in clubs.

Suit yourself...

That's the plan,  chief.

I was walking towards the library to go check on the study group for no particular reason.

But as I neared the door.

The aforementioned study group opened the door and I stood face to face with them.

" Your study session is finished for today?" I asked.

This was....quicker than the usual time.

Wait, why do they look disturbed?

" Kazumi-san, come with us." Horikita suddenly said.

I raised a brow at her sudden command, " And why exactly should I follow you?"

" Kazumi-san....we...." Kushida seemingly trailed off. My eyes widened at that.

Even she seems disoriented...

My eyes went towards the three boys behind them and they had a look with the mixture of anger, nervousness and fear.

" We are suspecting that Chabashira-sensei had given us the wrong materials to study for the midterms." Horikita said.

" Huh?" I let out a genuine sound of suprise.

-----------------------------‐-----

I was currently walking with the group towards the faculty office.