6. Convincing the idiots, Chapter 1

Shoko PoV

How the fuck was I going to do this?

It's been a few days, you know?

Shut up.

Indeed, 4 days had passed since I was challenged to convince my classmates.

Day by day, they came to realize that Chabs-sensei wasn't 'minding' their slip-ups during class like talking or sleeping.

Some had even begun to use their phones...

If this keeps up....

It'll be over for Class D.

Another news, was the fact that Sudo Ken had lost all his private points to senpais at the convenience store.

They successfully bribed him after using the security camera as evidence to punish Sudo if he doesn't give up his points.

What an idiot.

You should've stopped the fight.

You should've gave me a reason to.

Touche.

Ugh. This guy is REALLY useless when he wants to be.

Anyway, I doubt we had lost any class points due to Sudo's mishap.

That should've humbled him for now.

" You're awfully quiet, aren't you?" My seatmate spoke.

God....

This girl has been trying to get my attention for sometime now.

What the hell does Horikita want from me?

" I currently had no reasons to speak. But it seems like you do, what the hell do you want?" I went straight to the point.

She glances at me.

" You've been wearing a thinking expression since a few days ago. I was shocked to find out you had the ability to think." She jabbed.

" Wow Horikita, you've been staring at me since a few days ago? What, are you in love with me or something? Sorry, but I don't swing that way. Especially for a bitch with a superiority complex like you." I shot back, firing all my bullets in a magazine.

If anything, I'd only swing the other way for Ichinose.

And if she doesn't reciprocate?

She will. I'm quite charming if I put my heart into it.

Well, at the very least. It's good to be confident.

" You really have a vulgar mouth, don't you? Absolutely rude without a reason. I despise people like you." She snapped.

" Good. At least we finally have something in common." I ended the conversation right then and there.

Back to the problem at hand, I need to find a good opportunity.

If I can convince a popular figure in the class.....

Then the chances of the others following my advice would be higher than me advising them about it.