3. I'm totally from Class B

Shoko PoV

" Hey, where do you sit, Kazumi-san?" Ichinose asked me kindly.

Ah shit, now that I'm here....I have no choice but to actually commit.

You know, you CAN just back out. There is still a little bit before homeroom starts I think.

I don't want to be in your old class! I feel like trouble is waiting for me there!

Isn't this also troubling to deal with? And if the teacher finds you then you'd lo-........

What? Why did you pause?

I'll let you find out soon.

God, I hate you.

Giving my best attempt to act natural and cool-headed as always....

I answered Ichinose, or whom I nicknamed " Big booba girl" .

" Uhm, right over there!" I pointed to an empty seat at the back.

" Oh I see." She nods her head, accepting my answer.

Phew, that was close.

Wait for it.

Huh?

Ichinose went to the back, stopping specifically at the seat I shamelessly claimed for myself.

She began to check something on the seat and her eyebrows widened.

" That's strange...." I hear her say before she began to look at me with a smile.

" It doesn't have your name on it, Kazumi-san...." she said.

My act began to crack a bit as I heard her say that.

But I needed to keep my cool, " What do you mean, Ichinose?" I asked innocently.

" Well...you see, everyone assigned in Class B has a nameplate on their seats, I assume the same is for other classes. I was curious whether or not you really belonged in Class B, so I did the liberty of validating your words. It seems like you lied, hehe." She laughed.

WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Ichinose is a sharp woman. She may be all kind and smiles, but she was a deadly enemy during the first year.

Huh? Enemy? What? Did you fight her or something?

You'll understand soon.

STOP DODGING MY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS YOU MOTHERFU-

No. Stay chill, Shoko.

" Oh...is that so? I must have completely mistaken it then. Maybe my seat is over there?" I pointed to the middle row.

You do realize you're digging a deeper hole for yourself, right?

I'm just stalling time till homeroom begins! If I can't lie to a student, then maybe I can lie to a teacher!

Where in the hell did you get THAT logic from?

Shut up and let me use my brain!

Assuming you have one....

Ignoring Ayanokoji's dumb remark, I steeled myself to go through with this strategy .