Part 1•i cant cook

The time is currently 10:28 pm

(Chica just finished making a cup of tea in the kitchen)

(Toy chica steps out of the kitchen)

Toy foxy:Gosh,what is that gross smell?!?!

Toy chica:Hm? Oh,Hey foxy don't mind me just finished cooking!

Toy foxy:but chica you don't even know how to cook.

(Toy foxy starts to sense a weird burning smell)

Toy foxy: *sniff sniff*..*sniff* hey, ch-chica do you smell that? Its strong!

Toy chica:what? I don't smell anything what are you talking about.

Toy foxy: Chica!

Toy chica:hm?

Toy foxy: CHICA! YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE TEA! AS A MATTER OF FACT ANYTHING?

Toy chica:wait I dont?...(A steaming noise alerts them in the kitchen)

Toy chica; hm, no wonder this tastes so gross...

Toy foxy:oh dear, Didn't even turn off the stove either.... Next time ask Bonnie to do it okay?

Toy chica: *whimper* okay..

(Toy foxy walks to the kitchen to turn the stove off)

Toy foxy:Oh chica, were you aware of my latest discovery heheh

Toy chica:no I don't think so, and if you did attempt to tell me I was probably day dreaming haha

Toy foxy:*hands chica the news paper*

(.................)

Toy chica:woah what?

Toy foxy:... The time we were apparently built are very close..

Toy chica:that's so cool, why haven't I seen anything like this..

Toy foxy:they look very rusty, wonder why there were even here...

(They both sit down next to eachother while chica attempts to read the newspaper)..

(Fazbear entertainment withdrawing original band of Freddy fazbears to then enter an upgrade)

Toy chica:that's kinda scary...

Toy foxy:it's okay chica it was probably for the better,now that 'were' here.

Toy chica:*sob* where are they I wanna see them!!

Toy foxy:you know after some time of thinking.What do you think is the only room in this entire pizzeria, that we have not entered.. come on

Toy chica; Oh foxy,Cant be that easy.we aren't allowed to anyways.

Toy foxy:right but, what if I try busting the door open. I guess it isn't the smartest thing to do but curiosity killed the fox I guess haha

Toy chica: Ehhem... you mean cat, that sounds scary anyway, foxy you're very fragile you could break like a million Lego peices!!

(Toy foxy puts an akward face on trying to find words to defend their action)

Toy foxy:
Bu-bu-bu-but.. hey I ain't no week-ling dear! You dare underestimate me? *sarcasticaly chuckles*

Toy chica:haha I'd like to see you try!

Toy foxy:bet!

(Toy foxy slams their hands on the table and smirks at toy chica)