11- Forget Me Not

Y/N's POV

I sit in a small field, sitting on a blanket I made myself. My boyfriend sits beside me, eating a couple of Aborrajados. I breathe in the fresh Columbian air and smile.

"What are you smiling about, Mi Vida?" Camilo asks from beside me.

I chuckle, "Nothing in particular. I just love being around you is all."

"You're adorable," Camilo leans over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into a soft endearing embrace.

He then starts kissing my cheek, forehead, nose, neck, and back up to my nose. I giggle at the ticklish sensation and try to push him off.

"Cami, that tickles! Stop!" I laugh, smacking the back of his head gently.

He snickers, "You're just too kissable! I can't stop." He squishes my cheeks and kisses my puffed-out lips.

I get up and run away from him, the spring breeze whipping the loose parts of my shirt behind me. I look back and see Camilo shapeshift into Luisa to catch me faster.

"Not fair, you bully," I say once he catches me.

He just giggles and carries me over to a bush. I look at the blooms and see that they're tiny blue flowers- Forget Me Nots. 

Camilo sets me down and picks a cluster, doing a dramatic bow towards me and handing me the mini bouquet.

"Camilo, you do know what these represent, right?" I ask shyly, taking them from his soft hand.

He nods, "Of course I do, I live with Isabella. I just want you to know how much I care for you, Y/N. I... I love you. I love you so so much. I couldn't ask for a better partner than you. Y/N, you've made me whole. So I say this with my whole entire heart. I love you."

I don't even realize the dopey grin on my face until I zone back to the earth. Camilo's words just absolutely blew me away.

"Wow... I don't even know what to say. You're perfect Camilo. I love you too."

He grabs my hands and rubs his thumb across the top of them, smiling shyly. 

"Can I kiss you, Mi Amor?"

I nod and we lean into each other, but instead of our lips meeting our noses bump into each other.

"Ow!" We say in unison before bursting out into giggles.

Once our laughter ceases, I say, "Shall we try that again?"

Camilo leans in quickly, placing a soft, passion-filled kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with equal passion and smile into it. 

"Mmm, I love you so much," He whispers against my lips.

I giggle, "I love you too, Camilo."