9- What Have you Done? (pt 2)

requested by @Rand0m_P3rson ily bae <3

Camilo's POV

Once Dolores told me Y/N's reaction, I reflected on everything I said in the last couple of minutes.

I quickly find my sandals and run out of Casita, nearly knocking people off of their feet as they go about their business in our town.

I find Y/N's house and catch my breath before knocking on their door. It opens to reveal their sibling, (s/n).

"Oh, it's you. They're in their room, good luck getting them to even look at you, though," (s/n) says before letting me inside.

I rush up the stairs and slow down when I see Y/N's door. I hear some yelling coming from there, and I can only make out the words "worthless" and "stupid".

My heart sinks as I knock on the door.

"Go away (s/n). I told you I'm not eating," They snap.

I sigh, "Y/N, it's me. Is it okay if I talk to you?"

There's silence before the door opens a crack, revealing their glassy (eye color) eye.

"What is it, Camilo?" they ask bluntly.

"Ay, Mi Vida. I didn't realize what I was saying. I've just been overwhelmed and I didn't mean to snap at you," I say, trying desperately not to open the door all the way and pull them into the warmest hug I could muster.

Y/N sighs, "Just an apology won't heal what you said. You know that though, you're smart."

I nod and feel hot tears well up in my eyes.

"I would do anything for you to forgive me. I would kill to have you in my arms while we watch movies and laugh. I would die for one last kiss if this is the last time I see you," I say, opening the door a little more.

Y/N's eyes widen and they say, "Woah woah woah, who said this would be the last time you see me?"

"Uh- I don't know, I thought you would, like, break up with me or something," I say, pulling at the ends of my hair nervously.

"I know you had a rough day. I just wanted to help you, 'Milo," they sigh, sitting down on their bed.

"I know, and I'm so sorry I made you upset. I should've handled it better."

Y/N nods and pulls me next to them, laying my head on their lap.

"I can't forgive you that easily, it hurt a lot. I still love you, though. Just, please, tell me what's wrong."

I nod and start pouring my day out to them.