Izzy Imagine 02

Him telling you you can come along with him on tour.

"Y/n!" You heard your rocker boyfriend, Izzy Stradlin, call from your shared bedroom where he was packing for tour.

You smiled at him saying your name and headed up the stairs, through your narrow and picture covered hallway. You walked up to the bedroom door, which was wide open at this point, and leaned against the doorframe. His head snapped up as your eyes met his beautiful dark green and brown eyes.

"Hey babe, what can I do for you?" You smiled, causing him to chuckle and motion for you to come closer.

You smiled and walked over to your bed, the white sheets all messed up from your previous hours of sleep. You knew Izzy didn't want to go alone, but he never told you anything about tour life.

"So. I've been thinkin'." He speaks, breaking the silence while he folds some t-shirts for the road.

"What have you been thinking about, Iz?" You asked, grabbing the sheets on your bed and starting to fix rhem.

You grabbed the corners and pulled the covers just over the side of the mattress. You then took your hands and smoothed out all the weird spots in the sheet. While you did this, Izzy was in the bathroom preparing his things he needed.

He came out with your straightener and smiled, making you a little confused. He rarely ever used your straightener, for he had naturally straight hair.

"I was thinkin' you could come on tour with me." He mumbled, nervousness hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"Wait.. Really!" You perked up, clapping your hands and spinning srpind.

You were so happy, you always wanted to see more of the world, and doing it with Izzy was definitely a plus! He smiled and took your hand, pulling you closer to him.

You placed your hand on his chest, stopping you from smacking right into him. He looked down at you, his eyes sparkling like they usually do.

"Of course. I want you to come and give me some company." He laughs, his hand connecting to your cheek.

You smiled at him and leaned up to peck his lips. You loved him for sure, and it showed. He loved you just as much, if not, more. He pulled away from the kiss and looked back down at you.

"Well.. And I don't wanna have to deal with Axl the grouch by myself all tour." He laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Thats a new one!" You laughed, playfully smaking his shoulder.

He laughed along with you, placing his hand over your one on his chest. You felt your cheeks flush a shade of crimson.

"We should start packing." He smiled, releasing your hand and body.

"Yeah." You nodded and walked for your closet.

You were thrilled.
///