Slash Imagine 01

Getting into an argument.

"Maybe you could be more supportive of me and the guys!" He yelled, causing you to flinch and scoff.

"So now you're calling me unsupportive?! Saul, I let you go on tour all alone, letting you do godknowswhat, and you say I'm not supportive!" You snap back, "At least I give you some freedom."

He sighs and gives you a glare of pure hatred. You two are always arguing about the dumbest thing, now it's you supposedly haven't been supportive enough of Saul's job.

"I try everyday to try and make you happy, but when you come home it's always arguing Saul." You stated, causing him to shake his head, "I'm tired of arguing, shit."

"I don't care! You're always acting like a bitch. God, I hate you." He mumbled, causing tears to rush to your eyes.

He never told you he hated you, even if he was joking. He snapped back to reality and realized what he just said. You watched in pain as he tried to take back his words.

He realized how badly he just fucked up, looking at the ground. You felt your heart shatter as you hurried away, not wanting him to see you crying.

"Babe! Fuck, Y/n wait!" He called after you, trying to catch up to you.

You headed for the door, slipping your shoes and coat on, leaving Saul alone in the house.

Saul's POV

I realized how much I fucked up as I mumbled those words. I didn't mean then, really. They just slipped out as if I was speaking to one of the guys. Of course, I didn't mean the words that spewed like venom from my mouth.

"Babe! Wait." I called out, wanting to hold her as tightly as I possibly could.

I let her slip away, walking out the door as I froze in my spot, realizing what I just did.

y/n's POV

I ran out the door, the chilly spring air hitting my skin like a brick. I clenched my coat and sat down on one of the lawn chairs on the porch. I threw my head into my hands and let all my emotions go.

I sobbed until I couldn't anymore. I gripped the roots of my hair, some pieces falling out in my nimble fingers. I didn't want to do anything but cry.

I allowed sobs to leave my lips, tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt like the world was falling apart. Saul finally hates me, was wondering how long it would take him to admit it.

I felt my heart break as Saul's words repeated in my head, over and over. I sniffled and stood up, wiping my tears. I would not let anyone see me cry. I felt so weak when people knew.

I about screamed when Saul came busting out of the house, tears streaming down his own cheeks. It broke my heart to see the man I loved so broken.

"Baby!" Saul cried, running into my arms, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't hate you, I didn't mean it. I was just frustrated. "

"Aw baby. I know. Shh" I hummed, playing with his hair, "I love you, Saul."

"I love you too Y/n." He softly pecked you lips, he hugged you tighter.

You knew you would always love your guitarist boy.
///

This took two days to write 😭. Sorry if this upset anyone.
-Asher :P