♟ | a. clarke

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

alexis georgia clarke

𝐀𝐆𝐄 !

23

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 !

female

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

heterosexual

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 !

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

when alexis likes something, she goes all in. she's so passionate about certain matters, she dedicates an immense amount of time to it. the same could be said about her relationship and how she loves. when truly interested, when feeling that special connection — she doesn't hold back at all, instead she dives in head first. the female loves passionately, she acts passionately and displays such strong emotions on a regular basis. alexis isn't scared of expressing how she feels about someone or something. she feels no shame admitting what she likes and what she dislikes. at times such strong and passionate emotions come back to bite her in the ass. more often than not, the outcome of said actions and emotions are negative. though alexis doesn't know how to stop it — how does one stop giving their all to everything they do?

the only issue with alexis is that she doesn't like letting people into her life. after experiencing what she had experienced in high school, she doesn't trust people very easily. she finds it easier to be closed off and make the other person work for her trust. that way she can assure that they won't stab her in the back in the future and blackmail her with her secrets and everyone else she's close to. she's not huge on relationships, but if the right person were to come along, alexis would have no issue with slowly letting them in. there are only a handful of people she keeps in touch with and is close to, like her best friend for example. the thought of being judged for the path of life she went down is something that prevents her from opening up. she doesn't like to be read like an open book — if someone truly wanted to get to know her, then they would put the effort in to do so. countless times, people are betrayed by those they supposedly trust and alexis aims to put an end to that cycle.