♠️ | l. mcallister

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

logan dean mcallister

𝐀𝐆𝐄 !

25

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 !

male

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

heterosexual

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 !

⤿ scars caused by his father when he was younger

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

logan was never dealt the nice cards in life, he had always experienced cold brutality. the only ray of sunshine in his life, his mother, died when he was a teen. growing up around all that violence and aggression wasn't healthy for the young male — neither was having to suppress his emotions because it supposedly made him inferior, as if he were a coward — or so his father claims. it's hard for him to keep said anger in control, so instead he acts cold and distance. the last thing logan wants is to end up like his father. he fears that getting into a relationship would be damaging for the other person. whilst logan has shown no signs of uncontrollable anger issues, he knows better than to surround himself with others. upon first impression, he comes off as cold and brutal, someone you wouldn't want to mess with — whilst that's true, he's simply a broken person too scared to show his real emotions. logan is a passionate lover, it can be seen through the way he protects his sister. though he doesn't trust easily, another one of his multiple weaknesses.

when you've experienced what logan has, it's no surprise when kindness and caring for others isn't your main feature. logan is sure his father would be proud of the man he has turned out to be — but that's the problem, his father would be proud of the man he turned out to be. already finding it hard to establish real, genuine connections, the male has a horrible habit of planning things out before hand, sort of like an evil villain. he schemes and hopes things go his way, hope that no one bats another eyelash at him. whilst logan refuses to murder like his father, he channels said emotions through other things and ways. the easier way to class it would be to call his vindictive and evil — labels logan would accept without a single thought. he blames the world for the way his life turned out, blames his father and those around him for not helping out. whilst logan believes he's above murder, one can never be too sure. his desire for revenge runs thick through his blood, it's something that he craves — something he lusts for. to make others realise what their silence did. petty as fúck, logan plays a silent game of tit for tat, making sure he gets back at everyone who wronged him in one way or another.