Clearing his throat, the recruit answered while pointing to starboard "those clouds over there in the distance, they are getting darker and denser the more time passes and it's looking like a storm is coming. Having the trawls out could make the Moby unstable in general, but it could also catch onto underwater currents created by the storm, making it even harder to stay in control of the ship.

"Alright, thanks-yoi." turning to the carpenter "and you, why don't you want to take in the trawls."

"Placing the trawls and getting them out isn't easy and takes a long time. Plus, they aren't filled yet, so getting them up now will waste all the effort and time of getting them into the sea."

Nodding along "yes-yoi, I get that. But do you really want to risk everyone's life on the ship just for some fish?"

"No, of course not commander, but those clouds are still so far away, by the time they even get close we can have another full trawl up instead of this empty one."

"They can be here any second!"

Marco holds up his hand to stop the other from continuing.

"Sorry commander."

"Start hoisting the trawls up, you should know just as much as me how unpredictable the weather can be and those clouds could turn into a storm far quicker than you can imagine. And even if it is a false alarm, it is better to be on the safe side of things even if it means double work, then to risk everyone's life for something that was preventable."

The carpenter looked down in shame "Okay commander, I'm sorry". Before he could turn away Marco places a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about this too much okay, you both had your reasons and wanted the best for the crew-yoi. And it's all cleared up now." The carpenter nodded and went to give the order to the others to fish up the trawls.

Turning to the one from navigation ones again, "I know you didn't mean for it to start a fight, but we both know preparation time for an incoming storm is crucial-yoi. What just happened lost us precious minutes. If something like this happens again, don't try and fight them on your own, go get a commander and tell them the situation immediately, they'll take control. Afterwards, once the danger has passed, the person who stood up to you will be talked to together to see why."

"Alright, I will, thank you commander."

Walking up to the railing Marco jumped on and turned towards the deck "ATTENTION! A possible storm is forming on starboard, I want everyone to start preparations, look if everything is secured and tie down everything that's not, take what you can't secure inside and spread the word to be careful. Those on duty to furl the sails, stay alert and nearby, as soon as it's seen that the storm is getting here, they need to be rolled up. Is that clear?"

Getting affirmative calls throughout the deck, Marco jumped back down and went up to Pops to try and get him inside. The old man never wanted to go inside during a storm, saying it was a pirate's life to be in a storm. -Old man can be in a storm inside too, even made him a big window in the galley so he can look at his storm, stubborn old man will catch a cold staying in every storm with not even a real shirt on. Tch, doesn't even close his coat either.-

"Pops"

"..."

"Pops"

"..."

"Pops, I know you can hear me, don't ignore me-yoi."

"I am not going inside"

Pinching the bridge of his nose while sighing, -I haven't even said anything yet and the old goat is already fighting me- "Really Pops, are you at least going to close your jacket if you are going to stay outside?"