EIGHT: so pretty

ACT ONE, CHAPTER EIGHTso prettyfacetime / imessage

so pretty
facetime / imessage

ACT ONE, CHAPTER EIGHTso prettyfacetime / imessage

"why don't you actually spend time with your mother and go in the shop with her." Kit said.

Tommy was sat in the car on facetime to Kit while his mum was shopping. Kit was trying to get ready to chill out for the night when Tommy called him. it was currently 1am for Kit. he didn't sign up for this bullshit.

"because I'm talking to you." Tommy shrugged, "and you have to sleep soon so I'm making the most of it."

"I'm surprised you're not asleep." Kit frowned, "your sleep schedule is fucked up because of me."

"wouldn't have it any other way." Tommy yawned, resting his head on the back of the seat and smiling.

Kit chuckled, "stop smiling all pretty."

"pretty?" Tommy quirked an eyebrow and grinned.

"so pretty." Kit confessed, moving to lay down on his bed, "I might sleep, Blondie."

Tommy frowned, "I'll miss you though."

"in like seven hours I'll be awake again." Kit reminded, "it'll only be 4 for you so we'll still have hours."

"mmm kay."

Kit sighed and rested his head against his headboard, "ill stay awake until your home, yeah? atleast then I know you're safe and everything."

"yeah and then I can sleep so our sleeping patterns are in sync." Tommy grinned.

Kit rolled his eyes and laughed, "idiot."

"you know that song vanilla curls?" Tommy suddenly said and Kit just hummed, "I haven't stopped listening to it. and it keeps reminding me of you."

"maybe thats because we're meant to be. we're gonna be in love and shit."

Kit meant it as a joke but Tommy couldn't help but smile.

"you should smell my vanilla shampoo. it smells so amazing." Tommy attempted to joke.

Kit raised a brow, "you have vanilla shampoo."

"yeah you said your favourite scent is vanilla so I got it because I like vanilla too now." Tommy smiled.

"Copy cat." Kit teased.

Tommy grinned cheesily, "you love me."

"you wish."

Boo<3

u still awake?

yeah sorry did I shout
or smth :/

no I just saw u online
on discord

u doing ok

yeah yeah

u sure?

u usually don't stay up
v late

is it nightmares or smth
again?

u can come stay in my
room if u need to

no no I'm ok

I'm just on call to Tommy

ffs whys he keeping
u awake

he isn't. i can make
my own decisions

yeah ikik

I just don't want u losing
sleep to talk to someone

your health > everything

don't forget that

I know

I'll sleep around 2 ok?

I just wanna talk to him

I promise its ok

fine

sorry if I was like
annoying about that

just don't want u to
get ill or anything

I know

I appreciate u for that

goodnight Kittrick

goodnight Ranboo

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

this was a filler but we move.

but to keep u guys happy I'm letting u know that chapter ten is them all heading to the uk.