Dream

Ok so I had a weird dream last night 😂 I'm going to see if I can Lucid dream and I'm on the first step which is to keep a dream journal, but I very rarely have dreams:

Hiccup flies toothless during a dragon race and lands on a wooden structure. He begins to explain how the saddles are useful to the racing and how they are made/swapped out. Two villagers in the crowd are talking about Mildew- one guy is saying he has to deal with his saddle, and the other guy says something about his feet...? Hiccup mentions he has a date(hehehe) with Astrid and he has to go, and then someone points out that Toothless isn't going to be the one helping him because (I can't remember) and another guy points out something about that being where they hang ppl..? Hiccup then flies down to the dirt covered ground and pinches some red dirt and sifts it inbetween his fingers with a concerned look on his face. He notices how there are patches of brown and red dirt. He says how there are different kinds of dirt on the island, and Astrid, who is walking behind him, mentions that this is why they need to do surveys of the area. Fishlegs then walks up to them and is worried about something.

Yeah, weird. Like I said, I very rarely dream and since this is httyd, it was kind of entertaining to dream about 😂