I- Idk...

So I've just had another RANDOM idea, which I thought of a couple days ago when we were shopping in Big W. Oh modern btw.

Emily4312's POV.

I sighed and leaned against the handle of the shopping trolley. "Bored bored bored..." I mumbled to myself. The place was almost empty of people and mum and my sisters had gone off to look in the underwear/bra isle for whatever reason, therefore leaving me with the trolley(bad idea btw). My legs hurt like hell and my back was already sore for shopping for 6 HOURS STRAIGHT, and my new crocs were so much more uncomfy than my old ones. By the way, I heard in America wearing crocs basically means ur a homeless person or a slob or whatever. Is that true? 1 because they are the only shoes I wear, and 2 bc they are practically Australians national shoe. If that's a thing. BEST SHOES EVER!! No arguments!

"Ugh" I moaned as I stood up straight again, turning around to crack my back both ways as well as my neck and ankles and basically every other joint in my body. This is when I saw that on the rack across the isle was a baby monitor. Instantly, this put an idea into my head...

*insert my thinking face and the rippling effect as if I was now in a dream*

No ones POV(so still Emily4312's POV pretty much).

Ashleigh and Rachel walked around the shop together, looking for things they would require to help look after Ash and Hayden's first child, which was to be born in around 3-4 months. So far at home the three(along with Harper) had set up a bit of a nursery but it just consisted of a cot and the walls half painted. The couple mainly wanted to wait until they knew the gender before they decorated any further, but there were still some things they needed.

"Hey do you think we'll need this or no?" Ashleigh asked, holding up a baby monitor set. Rachel looked up from the price tag of a little cross stitch and shrugged.

"Well I don't know. You're going to be the mother!" She replied, gesturing to her friends clear baby bump.

"Yeah true. Just first time and all" Ash chuckled nervously, picking up the set and placing it in the trolley. The pair continued walking around the shop for a while, occasionally finding something they would walk out of there with. Suddenly, Rachel looked up from her phone. She was only a year younger than Ashleigh(true. The twins are the youngest), but she was still in that stage where she would constantly be on her phone or social media or something and wear tight clothes and hair perfectly done with makeup. Not enough to get noticed, but enough nevertheless.

"So... how do you feel about being a first-time mom?" She asked out of the blue as they continued walking.

"Well... pretty nervous if I'm being honest. Although me and Hayden are pretty excited to say the least. Like the other day, for instance. Around a week or so ago, the baby kicked for the first time. We were thrilled" Ash replied, remembering back to the events of the weekend before.

"Huh" the other blonde replied, looking back down at her phone. "I never thought you were really the get-married-and-start-a-family type, Ash. I mean, if you ask your 15 year old self, she wouldn't have believed you! It feels like just yesterday you had your first kiss, and now you're expecting your first kid! Like, wow" She exclaimed, chuckling a little.

Ashleigh laughed. "Well how's about you and Fred?" She began as Rachel began to take a sip of water out of her water bottle. "I heard you last night" She finished in a teasing manner, and as a response, Rachel choked on her water and sprayed it everywhere.

"WHAT!?"

*insert rippling again*

Emily4312's POV.

I looked over what I just imagined a couple more times. Woah. "WATTPAD HERE I COME!" I yelled, and people walking past send me strange looks as if I was just a teenage girl standing outside the underwear isle staring into space then suddenly snapped back into reality and yelled out something about Wattpad. How rude of them!

"What was that, Em?" Mum asked as she and my sisters walked back over to the trolley I was holding.

"Oh nothing... nothing at all..." I giving Amber a look, which she returned. She may only be 10, but she was the only one who knew about my writing career and was also a fellow fandom member and hiccstrid shipper.

The end.

WOAHHH. Now that I've actually written that, my brain is scrambled. No wait... it's clear. OH MY GOSH MY MIND IS EMPTY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE HAVE A CODE SOMETHING OR OTHER IN OUR HANDS! I REPEAT: A CODE SOMETHING OR OTHE- no wait... oh yes another thought. Phew. Well I guess that solves the issue of my mind being organised for once. I hate organisation. Now, where did I put that chocolate?

Wow I'm more random than I thought 😂🤔

Byeeee
8/01/2022(*does a Rachel and spits water everywhere* whaaaaaaaaat?)