🌊At the alter🌊

Start from the beginning

"Make me even weaker then..." that's all it took for the older one to start moving, but he didn't go slowly, he went at a normal pace, waiting to see his reaction. Felix couldn't take so many mixed feelings spreading across his body. Their was still a little sting but it started to fade away bit by bit only leaving room for pure fucking pleasure.

"Faster" Felix asked in between now louder moans.

Hyunjin then stopped and went painfully slow, making the younger one whine.

"That's no way to talk to me...how about you beg for it instead?"

"I want it so badly, I n-need it, please" he whined again, rolling his hips up to get anything out of it.

"What a good boy..." he whispered into his ear, starting to slam into him again at an insane speed, making Felix choke on his own moans.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as begs rolled out of his tongue, not a single word audible.

"See what you get when you listen to me?" Hyunjin couldn't help but moan himself, the pleasure and tension between the two being way too good not to. Felix could only respond with screams and whimpers in between them. Hyunjin then noticed that he was covering his body a lot, wether it was his face or his chest.

"Don't cover yourself, I want to see it all" Hyunjin slammed himself in the boy harshly, making him yell again, but he still didn't listen and kept trying to cover himself up with either his hands or his blanket. Hyunjin out of frustration groaned and flipped him the other way so that he now had his ass facing him.

Felix whined, pushing his hips backwards to explain without words that he still wanted more.

The younger one then lowered himself onto the bed, his hips still high in the air, waiting. Hyunjin bent over and grabbed a hand full of his hair, making his head look up in the mirror in front of them. Felix could now see himself and Hyunjin at the back with a devilish smile on his face.

"You're going to look at yourself through the mirror the whole time I fuck you, until you realize how beautiful you are..."

"But I'm not" he couldn't understand how this would help, hell he didn't even understand what Hyunjin saw in him.

"Fine, have it you way, but I'll only stop if you admit you're beautiful."

"What does that m-" he was interrupted when Hyunjin pushed himself back in, Felix's legs already shaking from all the pleasure he was receiving all at once. Like he said he would, the older one didn't stop any time soon, going almost faster every hit he gave. Felix was completely lost in lust, his mind filled with the only purpose to feel good. Their was no more pain and agony, only pleasure.

When Felix was chocking on his words, the older assumed he was already close.

"How s-sweet, you're already c-close" Hyunjin muttered between his lips, licking his the corner of his mouth. Felix obeyed as asked, not once looking away from his face in the mirror, he looked so damn submissive, he even impressed himself. When he looked at Hyunjin his heart melted all over again, their was no point in anything else for him.

The blond one had his mouth half opened, gasping at everything he was gladly receiving.

Without a warning he came on the sheets below him, stuttering out a moan as he tried to catch his breath, but Hyunjin didn't let him.

"I'm waiting for those words love"

"Slower" he begged, but Hyunjin shook his head, only going faster and harder.

"Not what I want to hear..." he groaned in his ear. Felix didn't want to say it, so he continued to be pounded into, obligated to look at his face in the mirror. Usually, he would be up close to a mirror, finding all of the small things on his face that are wrong, Individually picking what he hated more. But from far away, he was finally able to see the big picture, away from the judgment he's had before.

"I c-can't, wait" Felix spoke up so Hyunjin finally slowed his pace.

"How about we try something different then. tell me something you like about me" the older one pulled out completely and sat down next to him, rubbing his back. The younger one could barely use his legs or move them, so he rolled to the side to look at his eyes.

"So many things, your face is perfect, the brightest smile I've ever seen and the prettiest eyes"

"Good, now say one thing you like about you self...I want to hear it"

Felix bit at his lip, trying his best to think about what he truly did like about himself.

"I think I like my lips..." he said hesitantly, so Hyunjin kissed his lips passionately, pulling away after a few seconds.

"Anywhere else?" He asked Felix who was completely stunned.

"I think I like my nose too?" Hyunjin kissed the very tip of his nose, his eyes as deep as the ocean.

"My thighs..." he looked as the brunette bent down and kissed both of them, making the younger one smile widely.

"See? It's not so bad to admit you're stunning...now I think I'll change something else" he turned Felix on his side so he went behind him on the bed now both laying down. Hyunjin inserted himself in the boy again, making him gasp, it was much tighter like this, hitting spots he didn't know were possible. Expect this time he didn't go fast, he went precisely where he knew Felix would melt and it worked. They bodies were relaxing together as the older one of the two rolled his hips.

"I like this...fuck" he closed his eyes and let himself be guided by his lover. Hyunjin pulled him even closer, moaning into his ear, getting ready to be relieved himself.

"You've been such a good boy for me...do you want to stop it here?"

"N-no, I've told you...I want it all"

Hyunjin went on top of him again, hovering over his fragile figure.

"I'd suggest you take your plans off for tomorrow...I dought you'll be able to walk"

"Want to bet on that?" Felix taunted easily, smirking.

"The things you do to me"