"Why didn't you hear?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah my ears died after marrying you! Due to your high pitch tone!"

Hey Narayana! He's raising my anger levels!

"And before I open up your facts in front of my brothers regarding the sceneries before our marriage, get out of my room!" I turn my face away.

"Mark my words! Exactly after five days, you shall be weeping!"

Before he leaves the room, I steal a glance of his fluffed cheeks. A giggle eludes my lips. I proceed towards the table and embellish my braided hair with the garland of lilies. I capture a glance of myself in the mirror, fondling the tiny flowers.

"Great, fresh and aromatic they are." I mumble and lay on the bed.

Hey Narayana, are these period a boon or bane? My lower abdomen is too sore. I snuggle into my pillow and drift in the land of melodies

Five days and I couldn't even steal a glimpse. Ouf! Fine I accept. I am vulnerable without him even for five minutes. The rough truth is we quarrel but can't cling unto that anger for long period of time though its a matter of conflict, further we talk like nothing happened between us the following day and this one is a cat fight, the anger is like a spark of flame.

I settle on the couch, waiting for him. Who's there to gossip? Everyones engaged in their own works and coming to me? What are my brothere for? Not to be mentioned, I am still a princess which is better than being a queen which's alot more worse. I move towards his portrait arena, admiring the paintings. From where did he acquired this art? I can't even swing a brush in a proper manner nor hum properly but he? Musician and an artist!

"Instead of admiring the portrait of your husband, you can adore him directly." Still my hands were laying intact on their positions.

"My husband, my property, my wish." I say while brushing the painting.

He gasps at me.

"Tch tch! Kanye, you are saying that your husband is your property. You ill-mannered lady!" He twitched his eyebrows. I roll my eyes "Be happy that I didn't address you by your name!"

He chuckles " Address."

Wait, did he took upon his heart? I frown. He very well knows that I myself don't like taking his name, I don't know why. May be, the respect.

"Call no!"

I squeak."Not fair!"

"What's not fair?" He enacts clueless.