New Book

Synopsis

Synopsis

After Wei Ying jump of the cliff at Nightless City, he woke up without any memories from the past.

He was in coma for 13 long years, his father's cousin the Current king of Wei kingdom in Yuandao.

For the last 13 years the Yuandao has been open for all sorts of businesses.  The Wei royal family are the richest kingdom in Yuandao.

Would Wei Ying be able to remember Lan Zhan? Would they finally get their happy ending when there is still some threats of Wei Ying's life?

Information detail's

The original live version is the same except only Jin Jixun will die (I don't really like him) Jin Yanli and Jin Jixuan will be alive. And before they where about to make the siege at burial Mountain the wens has alright been rescued by the soldiers of Wei kingdom (will explain more when the story goes )

✅ The siege will still happen but the people in the burial Mountain will just be an illusion. Thanks to the very brilliant Nie Huaisang's plan
✅ Wen Yuan, will still be adopted by Lan wangji two days before the siege. Lan Wangji come to visit the burial Mountain to inform Wei ying about the upcoming siege.
✅ Jin Jixuan won't show up at Qiongqi path, so he won't die, and at Nightless when all the Cultivators will had a meeting to plan the final siege of burial Mountain. Wei Ying come to offer everyone that if they will free Wen Ning, and everyone at burial Mountain then he will surrender. But he end up jumping at the cliff, whereas no one had notice that Wen Qing has escape by the help of the soldiers from Wei kingdom under in disguise. I will explain more later in the story.